Chapter 3

I jump on the bed letting the softness of the bed engulf my whole body, I sigh in relief that I get to lay in bed once again and wanted to sleep, A thought of using the phone would be good to check what goes through the internet

I jump on the bed letting the softness of the bed engulf my whole body, I sigh in relief that I get to lay in bed once again and wanted to sleep, A thought of using the phone would be good to check what goes through the internet. I decided to check it out later and closed my eyes to get some sleep time, hoping that all this wasn't a dream, and I don't have to wake up in a household full of narcissists.

- - - - - -

A sudden knock was heard resulting in me waking up and hearing the door knock much louder, "YN? Are you in there?" I heard Fox's voice on the other side of the door, "Hold on!" I shout before throwing my feet on the ground, taking a moment to ease my mind before standing up, or else I'd get lightheaded. I then get on my feet and start walking to the door to open it only to see Fox, "Getting used to the place?" He asked me with a smile and I nodded, "Well then, Want to roam around the city with Wolf? I'm sure she was eager to see you again" He winked and I could only laugh nervously in response.

"C'mon, She says it's just you and her," He says and I raised a brow, wondering what is he doing here instead of her, "Well...no offense but, Isn't she supposed to be here?" I asked him and he could only laugh in response. "She's scared to come and say it" He replied, we just both stare at each other not knowing what to say, "I'm just kidding! I'm here to inform the other pilots here to train them and I bump into Wolf who was standing at the elevator door" He says, "Oh" I said and he leans in my ear.

"I stand there watching her for a whole minute, she just stares at the elevator button and I had to ask what she wants," He told me leaning away, "Are you serious?" I asked him then he nods, "She just stands there standing like a mannequin" He mimics the pose she did for me to understand and he puts his hand on his chin while leaning his hip to the right with his muzzle pointing on the floor, his eyes were darting around.

"Is...she like that?" I ask him and he drops the act of mimicking her then gives me a thumbs up, "You two will be fine, Anyways, I should go and tell the other pilots, also, I'll be telling...She'll tell you the rest" He smiled so I thanked him as he goes on his way to tell the others. I get myself prepared then opened the closet only realizing that I didn't bring any clothes, "Oh right, I only brought my guitar with me" I facepalmed and heard Fox, "Oh I forgot about that part! We will bring the clothes that your world provided so you will have to use our clothing from now" He says and I glanced at the empty closet then to him.

"Right...I forgot, You'll have to wear that for a few days, Is that alright?" He asked me, "Well...I wear the same thing over and over so it's no big deal" I wave it off, He nods then we both head to the elevator and talk about nothing in particular. We reached the ground floor and the door slides open revealing Wolf who was standing the way Fox showed me, "O-Oh! I-I didn't notice you were there!" She darts her eyes around before turning around.

"Technically the door opens, Of course, she didn't notice us," He whispered to me and I just let out a small chuckle, "You two have fun now" He pats my back and I thanked him as he walks out of the building, waving at us. I then turn my attention to Wolf who was staring at me blankly, "Is there uh... Something you need from me?" I ask her and I think I snapped her out of her train of thought then shook her head struggling to find words.