Chapter 6

After a week of dating, she's gotten more comfortable around me and even tries to get my attention when she can't get it, it's always amusing that she goes on her way to clear her schedule just to be with me

After a week of dating, she's gotten more comfortable around me and even tries to get my attention when she can't get it, it's always amusing that she goes on her way to clear her schedule just to be with me. Now that we're back at camp, they are now asking the recruits to join them and Fox was to meet me instead of Wolf, "So, where's Wolf?" He asks me looking around us, "I don't know, Are you going to ask me to join your squad?" I ask him and he shook his head.

"Nope, We're cooperating and we're looking for more members like you, I'm sure Wolf would like to be the one to ask you." He says before looking around once again to see her approaching, "Anyways, I'll go look for other members, You have a good day." He says as he walks past me, "You too." I replied as I see him speed walk away. I felt I assume Wolf tap my shoulder so I turned around to see her, I immediately wrapped my arms around her to try and kiss her but she seems to resist it.

"N-Not here doofus- Ahh noo~," She tries to push me away playfully and I can tell that she's liking it, As much as I want to smooch her right here but I don't wanna do something that might ruin her reputation so I stop. "How are you?" I ask her as I fix my hair to not bother my view, "Great when you're here. Join my crew, no questions asked." She demanded and I could only chuckle.

"And what if I don't?" I replied and this seem to make her smile, "I'll have to force it on you by sitting on top of you." She threatened me, "You can do better than that Wolfy~" I whispered in her ear so she grabs my shirt with both hands pulling me closer to her so she could whisper to my ear. "I'll have to sit on your face if I have to, I know you want me to do that to you~." She whispered which made me smile from ear to ear.

"I want more than that~." I whispered to her back and she seemed flustered, "Fine, I guess you could stroke my tail, But not now, Only if we're alone, I don't want Fox seeing this." She says so I happily smiled that I get to stroke her tail, Last time I did that without her knowing, she threw me to the ground hard by instinct. "Don't throw me on the ground again~," I teased her and she looked away flustered, "That is your fault." She says flustered, "Now, are you gonna join or not? I'm not gonna ask again." She sternly told me.

"Sure, I'd be glad to be taken by you, Star Wolf." I teased her once more then she rolled her eyes amused, "Very funny Star Human." She teased and I find it quite funny that she finally said a joke. "Where to Captain?" I asked her and she holds my hand, "Back to the main ship, I'm done finding recruits." She says and I raised a brow, "Is it only me that you can only find?" I asked her to which she smiled, "Yup!" She says and we bumped into a snake...Get shoved by a snake I must say.

"So this is the jerk that took you away from me. A human? Are you fucking serious babe?!" The snake told me and I think Wolf told me to be aware of Khan...Khan...Khan, he suck my- Never mind, "What's up with you shoving me around like a fuckin' mannequin?" I asked him holding back my anger. I can easily throw a punch at this small snake because he's a ft shorter than me, "Or what? You think-" He was about to shove me again but I dodged it to sweep my leg up to make him lose his balance and I squat beside him.