Chapter 4

We arrived at a simulation machine where Wolf happily told me what to do, Don't panic, don't puke, don't piss my pants, and

We arrived at a simulation machine where Wolf happily told me what to do, Don't panic, don't puke, don't piss my pants, and...don't scream like a girl. Fox let her be the one in charge of me and seems like she was happy to be in charge of me, "Okay! Now you know how it works, strap in and get yourself immersed like you're in space!" She says excitedly grabbing my hand and sitting me on the simulation machine.

She strapped the belt onto me with a smile on her face and asked me if I'm ready so I told her that I am, She pressed some complicated buttons, and then it starts to slowly spin around, rotating and making my head spin. "Wooahh...wahhh..." Then it starts to spin almost rapidly, "AAH-"

- - - - -

After a while of pouring rainbows out of my mouth destroying the poor toilet after that spinny rowdy thing but I managed to pull it off, I washed my face and cleaned my mouth with all sorts of mint I had in my pocket before leaving the restroom. There I see Wolf looking real concerned about me, "Are you okay? Do you need a place to lay down?" She asks grabbing both my wrist, "I appreciate the concern but I'm okay" I smiled reassuring her.

"Are you sure? because the next one will be complicated" She warned me that the next one will be another pain, but I'm not gonna let that stop me, so I told her that I'm sure. "Okay, Follow me" She then grabs my hand but I didn't budge, "What's wrong?" She glanced at me and I smirked, "Ho? I didn't expect that my trainer would be touching my hand instead of ordering me around, How Cute" I said the last one with an amused look which made her fluster.

She stammers on her words and I knew that I got her where I want it to be, She likes me and I knew it by her looking for an excuse to touch me. But neither of us will confess to each other because I'm scared that she might reject me, but I think this is a chance for me, I'll just make her confess and that will be fine for me.

"I-I don't want you to get lost around the place that's it!" She crossed her arms pouting looking away from me, "Besides, I'm the one in charge of training you the basics ᵃⁿᵈ ᶦᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ˢᵖᵉⁿᵈ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ ʷᶦᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ ʷʰᶦˡᵉ ᴵ ᵉⁿˢᵘʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ᵈᵒ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᶠᶦⁿᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵐʸ ᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ " She whispered those sentences but sadly I didn't quite hear it, "Could you repeat what you said?" I ask her.

"They'll chop your legs off in order to fly the ship!" She shouts causing me to jolt by her sudden shout and I hold my legs in fear that they'll cut them off, I can't tell if she's serious or not judging by her eyes. "They'll chop your legs off in order to fly a ship, They will replace them with these" She taps her boot on the ground, "You will love it~," She told me with a smile on her face, How will I do this?

"I'm just kidding! You'll need to wear special trousers that squeeze their legs tightly when they go round bends – this keeps the blood pumping up to their brain, to stop them from fainting: trust me, you don't want to faint when flying a fast jet." She explained with a proud smirk on her face, "Did I scare you~?" She asked me and I could only give her a nod which made her smile in satisfaction.