(43) It Was Always You

Six months later,

It was their wedding again! It was also their original wedding date.

Elaine helped her with her dress, after her hair and make up team got her ready. Elaine and her father walked Kendra down the aisle. 

Bucky dropped to his knees in tears and smiling till his cheeks started hurting. Steve and Sam helped him as she got closer. Natasha fixed her dress and held her bouquet. 

"James, I promise to love you, honor you and cherish you. I will always put us first, you have shown me that you are my one true love. My soul mate, the other half of my heart. You make me fall in love with you everyday. I hope that fate will keep us together even when we die I hope we can go together. I love you with every piece of me." 

"Kendra Noelle, my shining star. You are the sparkle in my world, the one my heart belongs to. I promise you that no matter what happens you will be my number 1 priority.  The one person in my life that I will never ever walk away from again. I will always be your biggest supporter, and #1 fan. I love you my darlin." 

They exchanged rings, and kissed. 

Nat surprised everyone, when she introduced Reba Mcentire to sing their first dance song "I Keep On Lovin You." And she also sang "Amazing Grace" during a video tribute of Roy and Cam. 

"He would be driving now..and being a Bobcat football star." Kendra said 

"Or be like you." He said 

He wiped her tears as she wiped his.