Chapter 29

A'mari pov

I woke up feeling worst then yesterday. I started crying. I want my daddy or granny. I felt like I have to throw up but my body hurts I can't get up. I forced my self to get up. I threw up in the toilet. It's some of the fruit I had yesterday. I started throwing up more and then I brushed my teeth washing my face. My eyes are red.

I went and laid back on the bed. Tears are rolling down my face. I hard the room door open. I closed my eyes back

Jazz. A'mari

She sat on the bed with me. I felt her hand on my face. I flinched a little.

Jazz. Kentrell she still got a fever!

I felt her cold hand touch my neck. More tears rolled down my face. I felt someone pick me up and push my head on there shoulder.

Jazz. Where you going?

Kentrell. Hospital

I felt him walking. I decided to go back to sleep

Kentrell pov

I laid A'mari in the backseat and I got in driving to the hospital. I parked getting her out and locked the door. And I took her in. They had me sign a lot of paper work. After I finished they took us to the back. First they checked her blood pressure and heart beat. Then her temperature.

Lady. 106 we gotta get her fever down

We went in this big room I laid A'mari on the bed the nurse took all her clothes off leaving her in her underwear and socks. And put iv's in her arm giving her fluids. I sat in the chair waiting.

30 minutes later

The nurse is taking blood from A'mari. She awake now. And she threw up 2 times. The nurse finished drawing blood and left out.

A'mari pov

I stared at the wall feeling terrible. And I'm hot to. I heard the door open

Nurse. Ok she has hyperthermia, a stomach virus and she's at high risk for a seizure.

She checked my temperature

Nurse. She has to stay over night

I looked back at the wall. I want my dad. A tear rolled down my face. The nurse tuned the tv on. And she help me put a hospital gown on and let me get a cover and some Gatorade. And left. I hard kentrell on the phone with someone. I turned on my side and fell asleep. Imma try to sleep it off.

Vote

Comment