Chapter 66

Uncle Andrew pov

I helped A'mari pack her suitcase. She look so sad. After we finshed packing all her stuff she didn't wanna bring her Christmas present. Well only the money. She looked at the suitcases and broke down crying. I pulled her into a hug. I wish she can stay. I don't like that she's staying with someone who isn't family and she's obviously not happy.

Me. What's wrong?

She Barred her face in my chest. I rubbed her back.

Dad. Are flight just got cancel

I nodded he looked at A'mari.

Dad. A'mari?

She didn't look up. He sat next to me. Eventually she fell asleep. I got up laying her on the bed. Me and dad took her stuff downstairs. I heard the doorbell. I Opened the door seeing bae. She came in seating on the couch with kam. Dad came downstairs holding A'mari who is still sleeping. I looked at the time. I gotta take them to the airport in an hour.

I sat next to bae. Momma came out the kitchen she looked sad to. What's going on?. She went upstairs aliyah came in the front door with King right behind her. He jumped on the couch. Aliyah went upstairs. I looked over seeing the dog staring at me.

Me. What

He closed his eyes. Dad is still holding A'mari. So maybe he's mad that A'mari is sleeping.

Pa pa pov

I felt the dog pushing his head on my arms. A'mari started waking up. She stretched opening her eyes. The dog sniffed her face. She looked at him.

She pet his head smiling.

Granny pov

I'm sad because I saw how sad A'mari was this morning. I hate when my grandbaby is sad. I hate it even more when I can't help her feel better. Aliyah came in here seating on my bed. I pulled her into a hug. Aliyah is like my 3rd daughter. When Arielle married Amarion aliyah and arianna became best friends. And I grew a relation ship with all them.

Me. Do you know why A'mari so sad?

Aliyah. No

I nodded

Me. Do you know who she staying with

Aliyah. She keep saying one of amarion friends but he doesn't have friend in br. All his friends live in either Atlanta  or New Orleans.

Me. That's what's wrong with her

Aliyah. What?

Me. I don't know for sure, but I think the person who killed your brother has her

Her eyes went wide

Aliyah. What makes you think that?

Me. She gets scared everytime we ask her who she's staying with, she gets sad everytime she has to leave, and she rushes us off the phone when we call her when she's not here

She started thinking

Aliyah. So wouldn't that mean that kam is apart of it?

I started thinking back to how him and AJ was fighting. Then I started think about how he been acting weird as well.

Me. AJ knew that's why they were fighting.

Aliyah. What can we do?

Me. We can't do anything but wait and not say anything. Cuz like I said I don't know for sure

She nodded

Karly pov

I stood at the door listening to aliyah and ms Alexis talk. There talking about A'mari. And how kam could be apart of who has A'mari. He obviously is seeing as how they live in br. But I don't wanna believe that my child is a murderer. I also don't wanna believe that that's the reason A'mari be mean mugging him. Or crying like that when she has to leave. But it might be true

I went back downstairs seating back on the couch watching A'mari play with the dog. Well she's playing with his paw.

30 minutes later

A'mari pov

We pulled up at the airport. Tears poured put my eyes. Hopefully the next time I come back it's for good. I wiped my tears but more fell out my eyes. I hugged uncle andrew. He kissed my forehead. I hugged pa pa and he kissed my forehead to wiping my tears. They walked us in. After we did everything putting the suitcases on the belt we went and waiting for the plane.

1 hour later

We got on the plane. I put the seatbelt on. Tears rolled out my eyes. I looked out the window. I sniffed breathing slow to calm my self down. The worst place to have an Anxiety attack is a plane.

Kam pov

I looked over at A'mari seeing her crying looking out the window. I tapped her shoulder. She looked at me before looking back out the window

Lady. Would y'all like any drinks or snacks

Me. A sprite and some gold fish

She nodded walking off. I looked back over at A'mari seeing her fall to sleep. Yb texted me asking if we're on the plane. I texted back yea. The lady brung me the snacks I asked for.

After the plane ride

We got are suitcases going outside. Yb got out putting are stuff in the trunk. We got in the back seat and he drove dropping me off. I got my stuff out the trunk going in the house.

A'mari pov

We pulled up to the house and we got out. Jazz helped me take my suitcases to my room. I took my shoes off I got some cloths out taking a shower. After I got dressed I laid down in the bed just staring at the wall. I got up going in my closet closing the door hugging the teddy bears with my granny voice and my daddy voice in them. I closed my eyes.

I'm not sleepy

Yb pov

I watched on the camera as A'mari went in her closet. I turned my phone off going in her room. I went to her closet door hearing somone talking. I opened her closet door seeing her laying on the floor. The Teddy bears she's holding has voices in it. She looked over here before looking back at the teddy bears.

Me. Who gave those to you?

She mumbled

A'mari. My cousin

I nodded looking at them. I got my other phone out my pocket. I went on camera and snatched the bear from her. I looked at the eyes. No camera in the eyes. I pushed where it says push at and it talked. I gave it back to her leaving. I locked her door going back to me and jazz room

Jazz. Why do you have cameras in her room?

Me. Say why you going thought my phone?

She rolled her eyes tuning over. I laid in the bed Turing my back on her going to sleep.

Vote

Comment