Chapter 45

A'mari pov

I woke up . It's Saturday I heard my door open. I hurried and closed my eyes. I felt whoever it is pull the cover back off me. Then they started shaking me. I opened my eyes looking at them. It's jazz she looked at my face

Jazz. Get ready

I got up going in my closet picking a sweat suit. Then I went in my bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I got dressed putting my ugg boots on to. I got my phone off the charger seating on the bed.

Jazz. Come on

I followed her downstairs. Kentrell, kam, three, Ben and Montana is seating on the couch. They got up when we came down. We went outside getting in the sprinter. I sat by the window. Kam sat next to me I rolled my eyes looking out the window. I felt him staring at me. We pulled up at the mall. We got out and security surrounded us.

Kentrell told kam to hold my hand. We went into this jewlary store. There buying chains and the diamonds to go with it. I looked down at the floor

After they finished buying all the stuff we went in foot locker. I looked back down at the floor. I felt kam squeeze my hand. I didn't look up at him cuz 1 I'm mad at him and 2 I don't wanna look up. After they bought the shoes we left the mall fully. I sat by the window. We pulled up Montana house. We went in there. I sat on the couch looking down at my lap. They went to I guess the backyard.

15 minutes later

Jazz. A'mari

I looked up seeing her standing next to someone.

Jazz. This is tracey

I waved

Tracey. Y'all can come upstairs.

I got up following them upstairs. We went in this room. I just stood there looking down

Tracey. You can seat on the bed

I sat on the bed looking at my lap. I just listened to them talk. Then I started thinking about my old life. With my real family

2 hours later

I woke up to somebody about to pick me up. I push them off me opening my eyes. I saw kentrell glaring at me. I stood up and we went downstairs going outside getting in the sprinter. I looked out the window Montana dropped everybody off. Then us last. Once we got in the house I went to my room going in my closet closing the door. I took the build a bears out the box hugging them.

Then I whispered

Me. I miss you guys

Tears rolled down my face. I barried my face into the teddy bears crying harder. I wanna go home, my real home. I hard my room door open.

Jazz. A'mari I made some food

I heard her open the bathroom door. Then she came and opened the closet door. I stopped crying out loud and let my tears roll out my eyes. I felt her seat next to me.

Jazz. You ok

Why can't she just mind her business and leave me alone? I ignored everything she said intill she left. I cried intill I was tired I laid down going to sleep.

Vote

Comment