Chapter 1

Before it happened

A'mari pov

Daddy made my plate and gave me a spoon. I started eating

Daddy. Is it good

Me. Yea

He made some beef-stew. He poured me some juices and sat down eating with me.

Daddy. Since today was your last day of school for summer break what you wanna do?

Me. Watch movies

He nodded we finished eating and I took me a shower and went to bed. But I'm not sleepy so I ran downstairs and got me some snacks. Then I got a caprisun.

Daddy. What you doing?

Me. I'm going to watch a movie

Daddy. I'm gone watch one with you

We went in my room and he laid down with me.

Daddy. I love you

Me. I love you to

He pocked his lips out and I did the same he kissed my lips and we watch the movie. We ate snacks and laughed at the movie. Then soon I drifted off to sleep.

Amarion aka A'mari dad pov

I watch A'mari sleep. I'm gone miss her. I got into some deep trouble with a gang and they want me dead. I didn't tell anyone because I don't want to get them into it.

I looked back down at A'mari kissing her lips

Me. I'm sorry prinsses

I feel bad knowing that I'm finna get killed and her momma already gone so she wont have a parent to comfort her.

I started humming are favorite song to sing together. But this are favorite part

" I am a sinner, who's probably gonna sin again. Lord forgive me, Lord forgive me. For things I don't understand. Sometimes I gotta be alone."

A tear slipped out my eyes at the thought of my princess feeling all alone. She still got my family and her momma family. Her momma family live in Colorado and in st. Loui. She has a lot of family. My dad live in Miami so shell have multiple places to travel if she needs a break.

Me. Daddy gone always be here even when he not

I kissed her forehead she moved a little cuddling more in my chest. I held her tightly.

Vote

Comment