7. His caring behavior

They were dancing and looking into each other's eyes. His gaze was unkowningly making her blush. After a minute song came to end and they left each other

They were already at beach, avneet run towards the shore. She sits there and patted her place beside him to sit. He goes and sits beside her. There was no one there except them. She keep her head on his chest and he wrap his arms around her and pull her closer. They sits there in silence for an hour then avneet said - Sid, I think we should go.

Siddharth - As you say, princess.

He said getting up and forward his hand for her. She hold his hand and get up. They walk towards the car.

Avneet's P.O.V

We goes back to his car and he open the car's door for me. I sits inside and he closed the door and he himself sits on driver seat and started driving the car. We were on the way back to home then suddenly it started raining.

Avneet - Sid stop the car!!

I shouted. He also gets scared and stopped the car.

Siddharth - What happened, princess?
Avneet - It's raining.
Siddharth - So what?
Avneet - Let's go out.
Siddharth - No!
Avneet - Why?
Siddharth - You will catch cold.
Avneet - Nothing will happen, pls.
Siddharth - But...
Avneet - Nothing will happen.

I comes out of the car and started dancing in rain.

Avneets P.O.V ends.

Siddharth's P.O.V

She comes out of the car and started dancing in rain. I also comes out of the car and started admiring her with a smile on my face.

I didn't even realize that she came and stands in front of me. She snapped her fingers in front of me then I came back from my la la land.

Avneet - Where are you lost?
Siddharth - Umm..nowhere.

I keep my hands on her waist and pull her closer. She rested her hands on my chest. We were looking into each other's eyes then I started moving towards her lips, she also closed her eyes waiting for mine lips to touch her.

Our lips were about to met but suddenly my phone started ringing. We left each other. There was an awkward silence. I picks up the call and talked and hang up the call.

Siddharth - Umm...I think we should go home back.
Avneet - Umm..ok!

Then she sneeze.

Siddharth - I told you na you will catch cold.

She didn't said anything, just rolled her eyes.

Siddharth - Let's go home.
Avneet - Okay!

We sits in car and I drives the car towards home. We reach there and goes inside. It was already late. We directly goes in our room.

Siddharth - Your clothes are already wet, go and take shower from warm water.
Avneet - Okay!

She takes her clothes and goes in bathroom. Meanwhile I goes downstairs in kitchen to make soup for her and takes it upstairs. I enter in room and sees avu drying her hairs.

Siddharth's P.O.V ends.

Avneet sees his reflection in mirror.  She dryed her hairs and turn towards him.

Avneet - I could have come downstairs for soup.
Siddharth - No, drink this here and take medicine and go to sleep.
Avneet - But...

He gives her a look ''don't you dare to argue".

Siddharth - Come sit on bed.

She sits on bed and he also sits on bed beside her. He takes the bowl of soup and dig spoon in it and keep it in front of her mouth and gesture her to drink it.

Avneet - Sid, I can drink soup by myself. There's no need for you to do this.
Siddharth - Avu, just drink this.
Avneet - Fine.

She drinks it. She smiled seeing his care.

Avneet's P.O.V

He is really caring and protective. I can't stop myself from falling for him.

P.O.V ends.

Like this he made her drink the whole bowl of soup. He takes medicine and hand it over to her with a glass of water. She takes that medicine and gulp it down.

Siddharth - Now go to sleep.
Avneet - Okay!

She laid down on bed and he cover her with duvet. He kissed her forehead and said - Good night, princess.

Avneet - Thanks.
Siddharth - For what?
Avneet - For everything you are doing.
Siddharth - It's my duty to take care of you.

He kissed her forehead again and said - Go to sleep, ok?

She nodded her head.

Siddharth - Good night, princess.
Avneet - Good night, sid.

He takes pillow and blanket and gets up from bed and walk towards and slept there.

Skips to next day
In morning

Avneet wakes up and sees siddharth sleeping on sofa. She steps out of the bed. She takes her clothes and goes in bathroom. She takes a shower and wear clothes and comes out of the bathroom. She sees siddharth awake.

Siddharth - Good morning, princess.
Avneet - Good morning, sid.
Siddharth - I am going to take shower.
Avneet - Okay!

He takes his clothes and goes in bathroom to take shower. Meanwhile avneet walk towards the dressing table and takes out hair dryer from drawer and started drying her hairs. She was busy in drying her hairs then siddharth's phone rings. His phone was on dressing table, avneet takes his phone in his hand and looks at the caller Id, it says Riyaz.

Avneet's P.O.V

Who's riyaz? Must be his friend or his business partner...Should I attend it?

P.O.V ends.

She looks towards the bathroom door and heard sound of running shower.

Avneet's P.O.V

I guess he'll take some time, I should attend it.

P.O.V ends.

She attends the call and keep the phone near her ear.

Riyaz - Hello, sid, we got a problem. You need to come to the warehouse asap.
Avneet - Umm..hello.

Riyaz gets shocked after hearing her voice.

Before both of them could say anything the phone was snatched from avneet's hand, she look at the person, it is siddharth.

**************************
Upcoming chapter :

Avneet - What problem he was talking about?
Siddharth - Umm..nothing.
Avneet - But sid...

Siddharth cuts her in between - Enough, avu! Even if you are my wife I don't think you should speak in my professional matter. It will be better if you will stay out of my professional life!

He shouted on her, she gets scared.

**************************

To be continued.