9. I want to do job

Avneet takes her clothes and goes in bathroom and change her clothes and comes out. Then siddharth goes inside and change his clothes. He comes out and sees avneet sitting on bed using her phone. He walk towards the bed and takes pillow and blanket and said - I am going to sleep.

Avneet - Umm...sid.

She stopped him. She keep her phone aside and said - There's no need for you to sleep on sofa anymore, you can sleep on bed.

Siddharth - You mean we will sleep on bed together, right?
Avneet - Yeah!

He became happy.

Siddharth - Great!

He throw pillow and blanket on bed and said - As you say, love.

She also sits on bed and make pillow wall.

Avneet - Sid.
Siddharth - Hmm?
Avneet - I want to ask you something.
Siddharth - Ya say.
Avneet - Umm..actually I want to do job.

Avneet's P.O.V

Please don't say no.

P.O.V ends.

Siddharth - But there's no need for you to do job. You can take money from me as much as you want...Wait.

He gets up from bed and walk towards his wardrobe, he takes out a card from his wallet and walk back to her.

Siddharth - Keep this, I'll text you the pin.

He said handing over her his credit card.

Avneet - I don't need your card.

She said giving him back the card.

Avneet - And I don't want your money, and I don't want to do job for money I want to do job because I want to be independent.
Siddharth - But avu...

Avneet cuts him in between - Please.

She moves closer to him and keep her hands on his chest and said - Please, sid.

She said looking at him with puppy eyes, he melted and said - Fine.

She became happy and said - Thanks.

She kissed his cheek and steps back.

Siddharth - But for now let's sleep.
Avneet - Okay!

They laid down on bed and slept thinking about each other.

Skips to next day
In morning

Avneet wakes up and sees herself sleeping on siddharth's chest, she lift her head up and sees him awake playing with her hairs. She quickly gets up from him.

Siddharth - Finally you woke up.
Avneet - Where's the pillow wall?
Siddharth - I don't know, when I woke up I saw you sleeping on my chest.
Avneet - When you woke up?
Siddharth - 2 hours ago.
Avneet - You could have wake me up.
Siddharth - You were sleeping so peacefully so I thought not to disturb you.
Avneet - Ok.
Siddharth - Get ready asap, from today you are joining our company as my PA.
Avneet - What?
Siddharth - You said you wanted to work, right?
Avneet - Yeah!
Siddharth - Then you are joining our company.
Avneet - Umm..ok, first I'll take shower.
Siddharth - Okay!

Sh gets up from bed and takes her clothes and goes in bathroom. She takes shower, wear her clothes and comes out. Then siddharth goes inside. Meanwhile avneet goes downstairs. She goes in kitchen and sees vaishnavi. They makes breakfast together and takes it to dining table.

Everyone started coming. Vaishneet serves breakfast to everyone and sits with them and started eating.

Siddharth - Mom, dad.
Shivika - Hmm?
Siddharth - From today avu is joining our company as my PA.
Anika - Oh! That's nice.

They all talked for few minutes and eats their breakfast. After their breakfast all goes for their work.

At sidneet side

They are sitting in car, siddharth is driving the car towards his office.

Siddharth - Avu.
Avneet - Hmm?
Siddharth - Stay away from any guy there.
Avneet - Why?
Siddharth - Just do as I say.
Avneet - Umm..ok.

After few minutes they reached there. They comes out of the car and goes inside. They enters in lift and siddharth pressed the button of 40th floor, lift takes them to 40th floor. They reach there and the lift door's opened, they comes out of the lift. He takes her to her cabin.

Siddharth - It's your cabin.
Avneet - Okay!
Siddharth - My cabin is right beside yours.
Avneet - Ok.
Siddharth - Come with me.

He takes her to his cabin and handed over her a file and said - "I want you to make a summary of this file in an hour".

Avneet - Ok!

She goes in her cabin and he also sits in his cabin and started working.

At avneet's side

She enters in her cabin and started working. She made summary, organized it in a file and comes out of her cabin, there she bumped with a guy. File fall from her hands. Both bend down to take file. Avneet takes it and stood up. He also stood up.

Guy - Hi.
Avneet - Hi.
Guy - Umm..sorry I didn't saw you.
Avneet - It's fine even I was in hurry.
Guy - New here?
Avneet - Yes!
Guy - Your name?
Avneet - Avneet Kaur. Yours?
Guy - Myself Aryan Singhania.

That guy reveals to be Aryan.

Aryan - Nice to meet you, Ms.Kaur

He said forwarding his hand for handshake.

Avneet - Nice to meet you too Mr.Singhania  (she said accepting his hand)

Avneet - Well..Aryan I have to go, I am sid's personal assistant and I have to give him this file.
Aryan - Ok so you are his new PA...All the best, that guy is really hard to handle.

Avneet's P.O.V

Why is he saying that, "he is really hard to handle"? He is so sweet and caring.

P.O.V ends.

Avneet - Umm...Ok bye.
Aryan - Bye.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

To be continued.