8. Make it up to her

Riyaz gets shocked after hearing her voice.

Before both of them could say anything the phone was snatched from avneet's hand, she look at the person, it is siddharth.

Siddharth's P.O.V

Hope riyaz didn't said anything about my mafia work at the call.

P.O.V ends.

Siddharth takes the phone in his hand, he keep his phone near his ear and said - Riyaz, I'll call you back later.

After saying this he cuts the call.

Siddharth - I don't think you should touch my phone like this without my permission! (he said with an angry face)

Avneet - I didn't have any intentions of touching your phone, it's just that your phone was ringing and you were in the shower so I picked up the call.

Siddharth rolled his eyes.

Avneet - And what's warehouse?

He became shocked.

Siddharth's P.O.V

I think riyaz said something which he shouldn't.

P.O.V ends.

Siddharth - Warehouse?
Avneet - Ya, that guy said that there's a problem and you need to come to the warehouse asap.

Siddharth's P.O.V

That means I need to leave asap.

P.O.V ends.

Avneet - What problem he was talking about?
Siddharth - Umm..nothing.
Avneet - But sid...

Siddharth cuts her in between - Enough, avu! Even if you are my wife I don't think you should speak in my professional matter. It will be better if you will stay out of my professional life!

He shouted on her, she gets scared. He noticed it and calm himself down and cup her face with his one hand.

Siddharth - Avu I...

Avneet jerk his hand away and turn and runs out of the room.

Siddharth's P.O.V

Now she is angry from me. I need to talk to her but first I need to go to the warehouse.

P.O.V ends.

He grab his phone and car keys and comes out of the home. He sits inside his car and drives the car towards warehouse. He reach there and park his car and goes inside. He sees riyaz standing there with a worried expression on his face.

Siddharth - Hey, what happened?
Riyaz - Sid, I called you but bhabhi attend the call.
Siddharth - Ya, she attended it. And ya, from next time whenever you'll call me make sure it's me before speaking anything about mafia work. Ok?
Riyaz - Okay!
Siddharth - Now tell me what's wrong.
Riyaz - Actually, we caught him.
Siddharth - So you caught him?
Riyaz - Yes! He is in the cell no.23.
Siddharth - Great! I will deal with him my way.

Siddharth smirked.

2 hours later

At avneet's side

Avneet's P.O.V

Sid talked to me so rudely today, I will not talk to him. Right now I am in our bedroom, sitting in front of dressing table combing my hairs then door opened revealing sid. He enters inside the room and walk towards me and stands near me.

Avneet's P.O.V ends.

Siddharth's P.O.V

I know avu you are still mad at me, I can tell this by your facial expression. Chill I'll make it up to you.

P.O.V ends.

Siddharth - Avu.

She didn't said anything, just rolled her eyes.

Siddharth - I know you are mad at me, love, and which you should be, I talked so rudely to you in morning.

She keep quiet.

Siddharth - Avu, I have brought something for you.

He said taking out a box from his pocket and hand it over to her. She opens it and sees a diamond necklace inside it. The sun rays hitting the necklace makes it shine even more.

Avneet's P.O.V

OMG! It's a really beautiful diamond necklace. But it looks kinda expensive.

P.O.V ends.

Avneet - It is really beautiful but it looks kinda expensive.
Siddharth - You don't have to worry about that, love.

He said giving her a kiss on her forehead.

Avneet - But sid...

Siddharth cuts her in between - Shh, just keep quiet.

He takes her hand in his and said - Please forgive me.

Avneet smile and said - I forgive you.

A big smile came on his face.

Siddharth - Thank you. (he said pulling her cheek)

Avneet takes that necklace in her hand and admired it and said - "It's beautiful".

Siddharth - Not more than you.

She blush.

He takes the necklace in his hand and said - "May I?".

Avneet - Sure.

She turns and she keep her hairs aside and he made her wear the necklace.

Siddharth - It looks beautiful on you.

She blush. She turn towards him and moves closer to him and kiss him on his cheek and said - Thank you for such a beautiful necklace.

Siddharth - Anything for you, princess. (he said caressing her cheek)

He placed a long kiss on her forehead.

Skips to night

Avneet goes in kitchen and help vaishnavi in making dinner. They make dinner and takes it to dining table. Vaishneet serves dinner and sits with them and started eating. After dinner everyone goes back to their respective rooms.

In sidneet room

Avneet - First I am going to change clothes.
Siddharth - Okay!

Avneet takes her clothes and goes in bathroom and change her clothes and comes out. Then siddharth goes inside and change his clothes. He comes out and sees avneet sitting on bed using her phone. He walk towards the bed and takes pillow and blanket and said - I am going to sleep.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

To be continued.