11. Everything is fine

I am really sorry guys for not updating chapter. I was kinda busy, actually I am in my 10th standard right now so I don't have time but I will promise to update in every 3-4 days. Now let's continue the chapter.

They gets up from there, siddharth paid the bill and they comes out of the restaurant. They walk towards the car and siddharth open the car's door for her. She sits inside and he close the door. He himself sits on driver seat and started driving the car towards their home.

Journey was silent, no one speaks a single word in whole journey. Soon they reached Nigam Mansion, avneet quickly comes out of the car before siddharth could come to her side and open the door for her. She run inside the mansion.

Siddharth's P.O.V

I need to do something.

P.O.V ends.

He runs behind her. She goes in their room and sits on bed. He follows her and enters in their room. He sees her sitting on bed.

Siddharth - Avu.

He goes and sits on bed beside her.

Siddharth - I am sorry.

He takes her hand in his and said - I know it was your first day of job and I ruined everything. I am sorry for that, please forgive me.

He looks at her with puppy eyes. She melt and said - Fine, I forgave you.

Siddharth - Really?
Avneet - Yeah, but don't do that again.
Siddharth - Okay! (he said kissing her cheek)

She blush.

Skips to night

Avneet goes in kitchen and help vaishnavi in making dinner. They make dinner and takes it to dining table. Vaishneet serves dinner and sits with them and started eating.

Anika - Avu, sid.
Sidneet - Hmm?
Anika - When you guys are going for honeymoon.

Sidneet look at each other.

Avneet's P.O.V

Wait! Honeymoon?!! No, we are not going for any honeymoon.

P.O.V ends.

Siddharth - If avu is ready then we can go.
Avneet - We are not going on any honeymoon.
Vaishnavi - But why? You should go and spend time with each other.
Avneet - Umm..we are fine here.
Vaishnavi - Umm..ok.

All eats their dinner and goes back to their respective rooms.

In sidneet room

Avneet - First I am going to change clothes.
Siddharth - Okay!

Avneet takes her clothes and goes in bathroom and change her clothes and comes out. Then siddharth goes inside and change his clothes. He comes out and sees avneet sitting on bed using her phone, there is pillow wall between them.

Siddharth's P.O.V

I wish I could throw all these pillows, but I can't.

P.O.V ends.

He pushed his thought away and walk towards the bed.

Siddharth - I think we should sleep.
Avneet - Okay!

She keep her phone aside and they laid down on bed and siddharth close the lamp.

Avneet - Sid.
Siddharth - Hmm?
Avneet - Is Aryan still in the company?
Siddharth - Yes.
Avneet - Please don't fire him.
Siddharth - Fine, only for you I am not firing him.
Avneet - Thanks.
Siddharth - Anything for you, princess.

She smile. They slept thinking about each other.

Skips to next day
In morning

Avneet wakes up and sees pillow wall is not between them. His hands are wrapped around her waist protectively and he is sleeping.

Avneet's P.O.V

He is looking so cute while sleeping.

P.O.V ends.

She started admiring him.

Avneet's P.O.V

His soft pink lips, sharp jawline, his abs, everything is just perfect. He is perfect. I can't stop myself from falling for him...But I need to go downstairs to help bhabhi in making breakfast, she must be waiting for me.

P.O.V ends.

She tried to remove his hands from her waist but he tightened his grip and pull her closer.

Siddharth - Stay a bit longer. (he said in a husky voice)

Avneet's P.O.V

Ugh! His morning voice.

P.O.V ends.

She started admiring him again, few hair strands were coming on his face, she gently remove them. She started caressing his hairs then he wake up after some time.

Siddharth - Good morning, princess.
Avneet - Good morning, sid.

He kissed her cheek.

Avneet - Now remove your hands from my waist, I need to take shower.
Siddharth - Why?

His hands are already on her waist, he pull her more closer and said - I can stay like this forever, with you in my arms 😉.

She blush very hard.

Avneet - Umm...sid, please leave me.

She said not looking in his eyes.

Siddharth - Fine.

He said leaving her. She gets up from bed and takes her clothes and goes in bathroom. She takes shower, wear her clothes and get ready and goes downstairs. She enters in kitchen and help vaishnavi in making breakfast.

They make breakfast and takes it to dining table. Vaishneet serves dinner and sits with them and started eating.

Anika - I don't think you guys should go to office today.
Abhishek - Why?
Anika - Today is holika dehan, and tomorrow is holi. I think you guys should stay at home today.
Shivay - Ya, she is right.
Siddharth - But mom...

Avneet cuts him in between - Sid, I think mom is right, we should stay at home today.

Siddharth - Umm..fine.

They eats their breakfast and goes back to their respective rooms.

Skips to night

They all did holika dehan and talk for some time then goes back to their respective rooms.

In sidneet room

Avneet - First I am going to change clothes.
Siddharth - Okay!

Avneet takes her clothes and goes in bathroom and change her clothes and comes out. Then siddharth goes inside and change his clothes. He comes out and sees avneet sitting on bed using her phone, there is pillow wall between them.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

To be continued.