vii | shes mine

.
.
.
.

Khloe was about to walk away before Jason grabbed her arm. He looked into her eyes unsure of what to say.

"I'm sorry." That was all he could get out. "I'm sorry that Dick and Bruce ruined trusting people for you. I can work to earn your trust. If that's what it'll take. I'll do it."

Khloe was about to say something before her friend Reign came up. "Khloe! Come dance with us!" Reign pulled Khloe onto the dance floor.

Once Reign let go, Khloe came back over to Jason, Reign, and Carly following. "Sorry, ladies. She's mine for now." Jason grinned.

She mouthed a thank you and the two walked outside. Khloe thought that Gotham always looked better at night. "Where do you want to go?" Jason asked.

"I have a place in mind."

~~~

As Reign and Carly watched their best friend walk out of the club with Jason, the two shared a look.

"Was that who I think it was?" Reign turned and asked Carly.

"That was Jason Todd. Like the guy, she said she hated." Carly reported.

"I feel like something will happen between the two tonight." Reign grinned.

"Bet?" Carly asked turning to face her friend.

"$50," Reign told her.

"Deal," Carly replied.

After the two shook on it, they returned to dancing.

~~~

Khloe led Jason up to the top of Wayne Enterprises. It being one of the tallest buildings in all of Gotham you could see everything.

Khloe went over to the edge and sat down. She looked over Gotham. Seeing all the lights and the stars above them.

She heard Jason's footsteps coming closer. "So this is where you go after a long day." He told her.

She chuckled. "More or less. Dick took me up here before he left," she started. "I come here and reflect on life," she told him.

"So, you trust me enough to bring me here?" he questioned.

She looked over at him. "You've earned enough trust for me to bring you here."

He walked closer and sat beside her. "I'm honored." he smiled.

"You should be," she laughed. "I've never brought any boy I know up here."

He laughed. Khloe was going to say something before her phone started ringing, so did Jason's. It was Bruce.

Way to ruin the moment, Bruce. Jason growled in thought.

He looked up at Khloe. "We should go. Bruce said it's important. Besides, it's almost 5 AM." she told him.

They got up and started down the stairs.

~~~

They made it back to Wayne Manor. They walked through the door and Khloe looked around and went into the library. Jason turned the clock hands to the code. Khloe pushed on the clock and the door opened. They went down the winding staircase.

Once they got to the bottom of the stairs. The two were met by an angry-looking Bruce Wayne. "This was a fricking trap!" Khloe exclaimed. "You wanted us to come back to the Manor."

"We need to talk," Bruce growled.

"What's there to talk about, Bruce?" Khloe questioned him. "We saved Dick's ass an left. End of story." she hissed.

"Not about that. I have some business to do with the Justice League. I trust the both of you will take care of Gotham." Bruce explained.

Jason's face lit up. Bruce never let the two of them stay by themselves and take care of Gotham, by themselves.

"Your serious?" Khloe questioned.

She looked over at Jason who looked like he was about to explode.

"Yes. Just keep Jason out of trouble." Bruce said to her and looked over at Jason.

"Hey!" Jason protested. "I can keep out of trouble without Khloe." He pouted.

"Sure, dirtbag." Khloe grinned.