Chapter 8

I washed the underwear.

Of course it was not hand-washed.

A pair of underwear, washed using the washing machine, it even cost me eight yuan.

I felt that I was at a huge loss no matter how I looked at it.

Finally, I surreptitiously took the hair dryer to dry it and hid it back in the small cloth bag in the plastic bag in the makeup case in the closet.

I was thinking about how to secretly return the underwear.

After thinking for a long time….

There was no way at all!

At this moment, I had an idea.

Why don’t I pretend to be the friend who had “picked up” the underwear?

So I took a deep breath and used my own WeChat account to send a friend request—

“Hello, classmate Shen, I am the classmate who found the underwear.”

This time Shen Qiaowei accepted my request immediately.

Me: Classmate Shen, just now my friend told me that you were the one who had lost their underwear.

Shen Qiaowei: Why did she delete me?

Me: ……

Me: She was so shocked that she accidentally pressed the wrong button.

Ah, what kind of nonsense is this, no fool would believe it!

Fortunately, Shen Qiaowei did not continue to probe.

Shen Qiaowei: Take a picture, let me confirm it.

Me: Okay!

So I sent over the photo that I had used on the Taobao recognition interface earlier.

I thought Shen Qiaowei would say that it was his, or that it wasn’t his, but he said: The slippers look quite good.

I was startled, and then realized that he was talking about the little yellow duck slippers that had accidentally entered into the photo.

Alright, besides the white bucket hat and light green jacket, there was one more thing on the list of destruction.

I knowingly asked: Is it yours?

Shen Qiaowei: Yes.

Me: Look, do I buy you a new one or should I transfer money directly to you?

Shen Qiaowei: Transfer money to me?

Me: That’s right.

Shen Qiaowei: Why do you want to transfer money to me?

Me: To buy your underwear.

Shen Qiaowei: ?

Me:……

Did I say something treacherous?

Shen Qiaowei: Can’t you just return it to me directly?

No, of course not! If I give it back to you directly, then wouldn’t I be exposed!

In case you recognize that I am the one who walked into the wrong locker room that day, do I still have face to stay in the R University? !

Me: Well, let’s find a place, I will put the things there first, and you can go get it later.

Shen Qiaowei: ? ?

Shen Qiaowei: Is it necessary to go through so much trouble?

Me: I’m sorry, classmate Shen, I am too shy to give it to you face-to-face, besides, if someone sees, it’ll be hard to explain.

Shen Qiaowei paused for a few minutes before replying to me.

Shen Qiaowei: Classmate Cui Yingying, if you are embarrassed to come to me, I can go to you.

Me: ? ? ! !

Help, mother, why does this man know my name!