Chapter 32

However, Shen Qiaowei did not give up on the relationship between us that was maintained by a pair of underwear.

This could be specifically shown in the fact that he would monitor me every day, making me study hard.

I could reasonably suspect that this was a top student’s obsessive compulsive order.

I didn’t know where he had gotten a timetable for my course, before each class, he would ask me on WeChat: Did you skip class?

Me: ……

I just skip class occasionally, okay?

Not only that, Shen Qiaowei also dragged me to study with him.

Help, does a top student’s obsessive-compulsive disorder mean that he cannot allow a slacker to be around him?

In the study room, I was separated from Shen Qiaowei by one seat.

I stared at the textbook and tried to concentrate. At any rate, I was in R University’s most famed course, so I couldn’t show my ignorance.

But the words in this book could fly, they could even overlap.

Then I fell asleep again.

When I woke up, I found an extra coat on my body.

All I could think about in my mind was that ever since poor Xiaowei met me, his coat didn’t belong to him anymore.

I laid on the table and turned my face towards Shen Qiaowei’s side.

Me: ? ?

When had he moved to sit next to me?

Seeing that I was awake, Shen Qiaowei put down the pen in his hand and moved his face slowly towards me.

I retreated subconsciously, but he suddenly embraced me with his arms.

Just when I thought some heart-warming Mary Sue plot was about to happen, Shen Qiaowei took out a tissue and wiped my mouth.

“Saliva.”