Chapter 12

It was only the second day of knowing him, but I had already experienced the benefits of knowing a top student.

After the teacher asked me to sit down, I quickly responded.

Me: I carry a grateful heart, thank you for being there.

Shen Qiaowei: Just return the thing to me.

Me: No problem!

If I knew what would happened later, I definitely would not have set this “flag” for myself.

After class, I asked Xiaozhen and the others to go back first.

Just as I took out the small cloth bag from my bag, Xiaozhen came back again: “Yingying.”

I was so scared that I hid the small cloth bag under the book. Afraid that Xiaozhen would see it, I hurriedly pulled her out of the classroom: “What’s the matter?”

“I signed up for volunteering this Saturday, but I just found out that my period is coming. You know that I have menstrual cramps, can you…”

I just wanted to send Xiaozhen away: “Okay, I’ll go for you.”

“Great, thank you Yingying, I will send you the time and place.”

I thought as I walked back to my seat. Shen Qiaowei was also in the volunteer group, would he…

There wouldn’t be such a coincidence…

Wouldn’t…

Then, I discovered that the small cloth bag on the table was missing.