Extra 1

[Extra 1: Drunk]

After I got together with Shen Qiaowei, he took me to dinner with some of his buddies (mainly to show off our love).

During dinner, a few of them drank too much and wanted to play an escape room.

As a result, when the escape room was over, the dormitory building was locked.

Shen Qiaowei said: “Go to my house, my parents are both on business trips.”

Then a group of us went to Shen Qiaowei’s house.

Those boys all went to the guest rooms to sleep, and Shen Qiaowei and I were left in the living room.

We were all alone, and he was drunk, if anything were to happen…..

So, I was going to go find another guest room to sleep in as soon as possible.

However, Shen Qiaowei suddenly asked me, "Would you like to listen to me play the piano?"

I was stunned, and then I remembered that he came from a musical family.

I nodded.

Then he sat down in front of the piano in the living room and began to play, he even turned his head to look at me while he was playing.

I applauded him very cooperatively.

Of course, he played very well.

I didn't know if it was because of my encouragement or because he was drunk.

After playing the piano, Shen Qiaowei pulled out a violin from the living room and began to play the violin.

Don’t mention it, he was actually pretty good.

Did I accidentally pick up a music prince?

I continued to praise him.

Then, Shen Qiaowei dug out the flute, harmonica, etc, as if he were going to play everything that could make a noise in this house.

Finally, he suddenly began to sing.

Me: ……

Help, why does this person sing out of tune?

Isn’t his dad a famous bass singer?

But because of love, I endured it and gave an applause that was against my own will.

Shen Qiaowei stopped suddenly and walked towards me step by step.

His gaze was very deep, I felt that it was a bit dangerous so I subconsciously began to retreat.

Then he hugged me abruptly, lowered his head and kissed my lips.

This was not the first time we had kissed, but it was the most passionate and fervent one.

I could taste the smell of wine in his mouth and the scent of young hormones that almost exploded within the both of us.

Just as we were about to go further, the door opened.

The middle-aged woman outside the door looked at us entangled together, and closed the door again.

Me: ……

Question: What should I do if my boyfriend’s mother happens to walk in on me and my boyfriend about to do the deed?

Answer: You should want to die…

Who would have thought that Shen Qiaowei’s mother would suddenly go home in the middle of the night?

Fortunately, Mother Shen was a very gentle person. After asking me a few simple questions, she didn’t say anything except showing a nice smile on her face.

Me: ……

Auntie, listen to me. It’s really the first time me and Shen Weiqian have done something like this.

So after that incident, until I was up to the stage of talking about marriage with Shen Weiqian, I didn’t step into the door of his house again.

Of course, these were all things that happened later.