Chapter Eighteen: Blood Pudding

The moment Steve comes back from locking Noa away, you take his hand, walking him to the bedroom, he pushes the door to with his foot as you guide him towards the bed, eventually stopping at the foot of it, looking up at him and slowly unbuttoning his shirt before pushing him down on the bed, you hovering slightly above before slowly kissing down his chest until your kneeling, taking off his trousers. He sits up coming to meet you but with a passionate kiss you push him back down. 

"Someones eager to please? Did you have a nice time?"

"I really did, I'm almost lonely without Ann. . . would be nice to have a friend I can share all my life with." He sits up again, his large hand sliding down to your now dripping wet hot core, lifting the material of your dress slowly to gain access to your moving clit, playing with it a little before  sliding two fingers inside, pumping you, curling them slightly and wiggling about a smirk approaching on his face as your turns a flush of pink with of sexual desire. 

"You can have anything you want, you're such a good girl. . ." He coos, watching you melt at his touch. 

"I just want you. . ." You open your eyes, dilated with love and lust as you take one hand to cup and massage his balls and the other to glide up and down on the base of his shaft while you use your tongue on the head. His breath hitched slightly and you try to hide a smile before you take him in your mouth, moving up and down at a steady pace.

"Fuck.Good girl." He leans his head back in exhilaration as he moves his hands to your head, taking a fistful of hair and guiding your head back and forth. "Thats right" You continue, picking up the pace and the movement of your tongue, his dick slamming the back of your throat with the thrusts of his hips too. His dick stifling a moan from you as again he picks up pace with his fingers. Just after he reaches climax, you hear it a clattering from the other room, Steve stands, pulling his pants up, as you sat still kneeling at his feet, both listening as it goes eerily quiet. 

"Ste. .  . ." Before you can get though his name there's a alrighty crash though the door, Noa comes in screaming, knife in her hand before Steve can even register she's stabbed him in the thigh, leaving him doubling over in pain as she gives him a kick in the groin. Meanwhile Mollie had grabbed you, knife to your throat, you struggle to move, and scream when you see it "Fucking leave him alone, or I wear to god I'll kill you. . .." You feel the knife on your throat, as a stream of tears begin to form. 

"You're coming with us or I'll stab him again. . . ." Noa holds slashes a knife along your own leg, a line of blood on your good leg at the same level as where your prosthetic is "and you'll loose this leg too" she shove the knife in harder making you yelp, you look up at her, the blood spatter form Steve's leg on her face. 

"DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER. . ." Steve scream scrambling up as the two of them pull you away, locking him in the bedroom. "I SWEAR TO GOD NOA YOU HURT HER AND I'LL RIP YOUR FUCKING HEART OUT. . ." Mollie tapes your mouth and ties your hands together as you get yanked into the kitchen, Penny calling along the floor, towards you, she spots your prosthetic under the now bloodied and scrunched up dress. 

"I thought you said she wasn't a victim?" Penny looks at your leg and back up to Noa and Mollie who are looking around for the key to unlock the cubed with their phones in it. 

"She's not. . ." You hear Noa grumble frantically, you look at Penny with pleading eyes, tears falling, the tape stopping your words. 

"Where is it, where the fuck is it?!?!?!?!" Noa screams at you, you flinch, tears falling. . . images of your mother flashing though your head as she stabs your arm, just deep enough to heart. You wither trying to undo your bondage. 

"Noa . .  . . ." Penny looks at her but Noa ignore her shock and rips of your tape. 

"Where the fuck is it you sick psycho bitch . . . ." She repeats.