'*•.¸♡ 4 ♡¸.•*'

[EDITED]

-•-•-•-•-

As you slowly opened your eyes, you saw it was dark meaning it was night time. As you quickly stood up, your felt immense pain spread throughout your body. You knelt down, your hands covering your rib-cage, processing what happened. 

Suddenly, the memories flashed through your head. The last thing you remembered was passing out, after going on a rampage after Rengoku was badly wounded.

"Is everyone okay?!" you abruptly questioned.

With your stupidity, you quickly stood up once more as the pain spread AGAIN throughout your body.

The third time your slowly stood up your hands holding your rib-cage. You carefully scanned the area and saw Rengoku sleeping, while Sanemi was walking around the area.

"Rengoku?!"

"Y/n?" you heard Sanemi say, you smiled as he walked up to you.

"Is Rengoku okay?" you asked, your eyes showing worry.

He looked at you annoyed but nodded a yes, as you sighed in relief.

'I was the one that greeted her first but she asked about Kyojuro?' Sanemi rolled his eyes, as he thought.

"What happened to that cotton candy head, basketball, after I passed out?" you questioned.

"Well he ran away and you didn't pass out I knocked you out because you were on somewhat a  rampage." Sanemi muttered.

You chuckled at his words, you really did care a lot for Rengoku, now that you thought about it.

"You should sit down idiot." Sanemi suggested as you nodded.

"So why are you awake?" you asked, turning to him.

"I was keeping an eyes out for demons." Sanemi replied.

"Ohhh okay! How long was I out?" 

"A day."

Suddenly, a bush started rustling you both turned your heads towards it. Sanemi drew his sword while you stood slowly up.

Seconds later, a white snake came out of the bush.

"AHHH!! ITS A SNAKE!! SANEMI KILL IT!! KILL IT!!!!" you screamed, as he looked at you once more in disbelief.

"Your a damn demon slayer for god's sake and your scared of a snake?!" he exclaimed.

You shook your head up and down continuously, while Sanemi mentally facepalmed, until there was another rustle. 

Without thinking you began backing away and tripped over a stone. You closed you eyes ready to make contact with the ground.

 As you were about to hit the floor face first, you landed softly in someone's arms. You opened your eyes and saw none other than a black and white, striped haori, two beautiful eyes, one yellow, the other turquoise.

"O-obanai" you stuttered, wrapping your arms around his neck to balance.

At your sudden outburst, Rengoku also woke up.

"What happened!? Why was there screaming?" Rengoku yelled.

"Y/n saw a snake and-"

"Y/n! Thank god your okay!" Rengoku proclaimed,  coming to hug you but Obanai stopped him.

"You'll just hurt her more with that utterly tight hug of yours, so just let her be." Iguro ordered, as Rengoku  gave a disappointed look but nodded.

"So Y/n, are you feeling better?" Rengoku asked.

You didn't reply. The three looked at you and saw you soundly sleeping in Iguro's arms, as they sighed.

"Well we should get going, the faster she heals the better." Iguro added, as he started walking, they both agreed and started walking back home.

"What happened to her? She's usually really energetic and right now she's drained out." Iguro inquired.

Sanemi and Rengoku glanced at each other as they started explaining.

"Hold on, you expect me to believe she used two breathing forms at once?" Iguro asked, his brows raising. 

"She did, it was shocking at first, but now we know if we ever wanna win a fight in a second just hurt Rengoku," Sanemi sarcastically said the last part as Rengoku erupted into laughter.

"Yeah, it was amazing. Uppermoon Three was overpowered by her." Rengoku chimed in.

"Sounds impressive. I'll let Master know about this." Iguro said, as they both nodded.

-•-•-•-•-

You opened your eyes and let out a long yawn. You looked at your surroundings and saw butterflies embraided on the wall and you were in a hospital bed.

'This looks the like medical rooms in the butterfly mansion.' you thought.

Your thoughts were broken when you heard a hiss. You turned your heard towards the 'hiss' and saw a white snake. You let out an ear shattering scream.

"AHH!! I'M GONNA DIE!! ITS A SNAKE AGAIN!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!" you screamed in fear.

Moments later, all the Hashira, burst through the door. They all looked at you, while Obanai took his snake and wrapped it back around his neck.

"And that's how its done." Iguro said as you looked at him.

"And that's how what's done?!" you exclaimed as he looked at you.

"Well I suggested that we leave my snake here so we would know when your awake, instead of coming every ten minutes to check and it seems my idea worked." Iguro replied.

You gave him a death glare, while the other snickered, except Giyuu, Sanemi, Muichiro and Obanai.

Giyuu looked at you with concerned eyes. As both your eyes met, you flashed him a sweet smile, showing that you were alright. His worries, soon turned relief.

"I'm so glad your okay Y/n!" Kanae chimed in, her angelic voice coating the warm atmosphere, as she gave a smile that could make even the gods jealous.

"Thank you Kanae," you flashed her a smile, in return.

At that same time, Shinobu, walked in.

"Okay Y/n, drink this medication. Its my newest healing potion and if it goes as how I planned it would work, your ribs will be healed instantly." Shinobu smiled as she handed you a beaker with a clear liquid.

"And what if it doesn't go as planned?" Giyuu added.

"That's for me to know, so I'd appreciate if you stop prying, I mean it isn't any of your business anyways Tomioka," Shinobu replied, with a smile.

"Alright." you reply, deciding not to question her.

After drinking the medication, you heard several cracks and after that, the pain was gone. You slowly stood up and there was no pain! The broken ribs were healed.

"Thank you Shinobu!" you grinned, giving her a hug.

"Your most welcome Y/n." Shinobu replied, hugging you back.

After greeting everyone, you got changed and walked outside, only to hear shouting from an unfamiliar name. The person was shouting something that sounded like a name, to be more specific, it sounded like Nezuko?

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈••┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈••┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈••┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Vote if you liked the chapter babies❤❤

Not Shinobu bulling our baby Giyuu-
#StopBullyingGiyuu

-Kiran❤

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈••┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈••┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈••┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•