💖Mugen Train Special💖

Okay ya'll so I've been thinking, that maybe I should leave some things like how they were in the actual demon slayer fanfic, I already let Uzui stay as a hashira, so should I leave the Mugen Train arc as it is?

Or maybe I will change it, who knows? You'll have to read, wait and see.
Happy reading!

I'm also doing the scenario in one part! So, sit back, relax and read<3.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The day started off good. Rengoku, Sanemi and Giyuu came over to have breakfast at your place.

"Good morning Rengoku" you greeted.

He gave you a smile as you were about to take a bite of your sandwich, "CAW! CAW! Y/N AND RENGOKU! THE MASTER WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU BOTH! REPEAT! THE MASTER-"

"OKAY WE HEARD YOU SHEESH- CAN'T A GIRL EAT HER SANDWICH IN PEACE?!" You said as you got up. Rengoku following.

As you both started walking to the Master's estate, which was not far away, you decided to start a conversation.

"I defeated an Uppermoon about two days now and I may have another mission!"

You said while Rengoku laughed. "However, I don't mind since its with you Rengoku." He gave your his sweet smile as always.

As you walked into the estate, you noticed Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke, you then both bowed.

"I'm very happy to see your in doing well master! I will continue to wish for your well being!" Rengoku exclaimed as The Master smiled.

"Thank you. I have called you all today to inform you that, on a train in, in Japan, passengers have been going missing, but this only happens at night, I would like you all to investigate. Please leave now, so you can reach the train station at sunset. Rengoku's crow will lead the way. Any issues?" The Master explained.

You all nodded a no as you all left.

The journey to the train station felt like an eternity but as said, leaving immediately, you arrived at the train station, a few minutes before sunset.

"WHAT IS THIS LARGE THING?!" Inosuke yelled as Tanjiro smiled. "I believe its called a train." Tanjiro replied.

Inosuke then proceeded to headbutt the train, to which security guards were called.

"AHH! COME ON RUN!!" Zenitsu exclaimed as he grabbed Tanjiro and Inosuke's collars and ran with them, Rengoku following.

You stayed and apologized to the security. After boarding the train, you sat next to Rengoku. An employee came and asked to see your train tickets, in which he bowed a hole in them. Moments later, you found yourself falling asleep.

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

N/n = nickname

Keep in mind, your the same age as you were back in the real story(non-dream world), so Sachi and Saiki, was older now, from in your past, when they died.

Your eyes slowly opened, when you felt someone shaking you.

"Ughh...Why are you waking me up- It's too early for this." you yawned. As your eyes opened, you saw someone that made your eyes grow wide.

"SAIKI?! YOU'RE ALIVE?!" you yelled.

He jumped at your sudden outburst. "Yes...? I'm alive why wouldn't I be N/n? I'm not dead..." he said as you paused for a moment.