'*•.¸♡ 15 ♡¸.•*'

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Shout out to Shiruthadewisethare9 for voting on all my parts <3.

Mini-Story time

Ya'll I almost had a heart attack-

I was tryna open this story to make a new part and it wasn't opening-
And I was panicking like crazy, thinking that I lost this story or something-

It took like 15 minutes and then it worked....how or why?
Because my other hand was unknowingly touching the screen of my iPad....
I use my iPad with a keyboard to do these stories or my laptop.

SO yah XD

Now lets get on to the story, happy reading! <3.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

As your eyes opened, you noticed you were in a room in the butterfly mansion.

Why am I here? 

You thought for a moment before it all came crashing down.

The war....in a week time....well six days now....WAIT IS SAIKI OKAY?!

You rushed out of bed, only to be stopped by a painful sting that spread throughout your body. 

You looked and saw your shoulder wrapped up with bandages and your whole stomach area also wrapped in bandages. You groaned in pain, before carefully creeping out the door. 

As the door, creaked open, you saw all the hashiras looking at you.

"Uhhh wrong room-" you say as you tried closing the door, but before you could, they all swarmed you. After answering all their questions, you decided to ask them about Saiki.

"Is Saiki okay?" you asked as Kanae smiled.

"Don't worry! He was actually up before you, but we just gave him medication, which made him drowsy, so he's asleep again!~" Kanae said smiling sweetly as ever.

You sighed in relief. "Thank god."

After that, Shinobu said that you should spend some time alone to relax and recover after the battle, so everyone left. You changed into your demon slayer uniform, which was lying not to far from you, it also appeared to be washed. 

After changing, you grabbed your sword and went downstairs. 

"Shinobu said spend time alone right? Well then I'm going for a walk BY MYSELF. This is big brain!" you grinned as you closed your eyes for a moment until you bumped into someone.

"Ah- Sorry-" you say as you rubbed your forehead.

"Its okay." 

"Oh Muichiro! How have you been doing?" you asked as he shrugged.

"Good I guess," he said as you smiled.

"Care to take a walk with me?" you asked as he nodded, saying he had nothing better to do.

You both ended up by a stream, as the sun started to set. "The sunset is beautiful isn't it?" you say as your eyes glimmered. 

"Yeah," Muichiro quietly replied. 

"What do you think of Kanao and Tanjiro?" Muichiro suddenly asked as you looked at him.

"I don't really think anything of it." you simply replied. 

You heard some noises from behind you as you saw your brother walking back to your mansion. You stood up as Muichiro looked at you. 

"I have to go, but hey I may see you later!" you say as you waved him bye, following your brother.

As you both entered your mansion, you sighed as you turned to your brother. "Saiki...do we tell them about the war today?" you asked as he nodded.

"I think we should....the more time they have to prepare the better even if its just a few hours longer N/n." Saiki explained.

"Well....let's invite them to dinner and break the news there. I'll ask my crow to arrange a meeting with the Master tomorrow since its already kinda late." you suggested as Saiki grinned.

"Good idea." 

With that, you sent your crow out and asked the Kakushi to help you make dinner.

Time flew by quickly and it was already night. Everyone had agreed to join. As everyone was seated, you sat next to Saiki. It was decided for everyone to have dinner first since they might lose their apatite hearing the dreadful news. 

"Mmm! This food is delicious!" Mitsuri said as she stuffed her mouth. 

You barely heard her, thinking about the war and the first one to notice was surprisingly Muichiro.

"Y/n, you and Saiki aren't eating, is everything okay?" Muichiro asked as you saw all the hashira's eyebrows raise in surprise.

"Yes"

"I'm fine."

You both replied as Muichiro raised his eyebrows not buying your responses.

"I don't believe it, but okay." Muichiro murmured under his voice as Shinobu chuckled. 

"You are sooo observative, especially when it comes to Y/nn~" Shinobu cooed as Mitsuri giggled and nudged Muichiro's shoulder.

"Whatever." he replied. 

"He didn't deny it!" Mitsuri exclaimed as Shinobu grinned.

You looked at them and hoped their smile would remain the same even after the news. After everyone had finished eating, you stood up.

"Everyone! I have an announcement to make." you say as the all looked at you.

You took a deep breath in and out. "On my last mission, me and Saiki had an encounter with Uppermoon One." you say as all their eyes widened.

"I know what your all thinking. We must have defeated Uppermoon One since we came back, but the truth is we didn't.....in fact....the truth is much more scary." you say, looking at Saiki, telling him to break the news, to which he understood.

"Uppermoon One, told us that in a week's time, well six days now, Muzan will be attacking, the massive war between humans and demons is about to come." Saiki got straight to the point.

Their mouths all dropped, in shock as you continued, "I already informed Master about this and we will be having a meeting tomorrow, to discuss the plan." you say, half expecting everyone to break out.

"Well then! Training will be strictly held from tomorrow!" Rengoku was the first to stand up.

"We will make sure all the demon slayers, get training by all us hashira." Iguro added.

"We'll work hard and pull through. We've all been waiting for this time to come, and its already here," Sanemi added.

"I know we'll do great! I believe in us all!" Mitsuri said as she smiled.

Your heart melted at the inspiration and determination they had. It went a lot better than you thought it would.

 After discussing this topic a little more, everyone left, to prepare for severe training tomorrow. 

"They took that so much better than I expected," you say as Saiki grinned.

"They're all amazing! We will win, I have faith in us." Saiki smiled as he wished you a good night.

You gave him a determined smile.

"Yeah..."

Or at least....I hope we win..