A Rude Awaking

"My mother is often seen as being quite cruel. Many have called her a heartless bitch for her actions, especially towards the youngest child. I won't deny she has a way of causing pain to others with her unthought-out actions...suppose that's what happens when you have your first child at 16 and you're trying to pick up the piece of a shattered life."

-A Few Months before the start of Girls und Panzer-

The sun gently heated up his face through the crack of the blinds. He would groan at this intrusion of sleep, pulling the covers over his face he could once more return to dreamland and be free from his sisters. well until the youngest decided he'd had long enough. The bedroom barricade opened with a creak, followed by many quiet footsteps toward's the fort.

"It's time to go!" Yelled a voice before his body was rudely relieved of its protection.

"Hey..." he muttered in annoyance before rubbing his eyes. "Miho let me sleep..."

"Mom! Arthur's being lazy" Called Miho, making Arthur sit up straight.

"Piss off annoying Brat" Arthur grumbled pulling himself up and swinging himself around. Miho smiled at this full well knowing she'd won this round against her twin. 

"See you at the game small one," Miho smirked as she left her victim to slowly get ready. 

Arthur watched himself in the mirror for a short while, his dark brown hair was a complete mess from the pillow. He slowly combed it over until he was satisfied, short with two locks. Just as he likes it. Once he'd finished watching the reflection and getting ready for the day's classes, Arthur went to scavenge for nutrition. Maho and his Mother were already in the kitchen discussing possible attack strategies  Pravda may use against Kuromorimine. Arthur finds his older sister a lot more preferable than the annoying brat. As for his mother, well she's far too young in his mind to be their mother but something about that means that she's got a much stronger bond and almost the same level of energy as her children. Often, she'll do something to annoy one or more of them but by the end of the day, she'll make it right.

Arthur muttered some stuff quietly as Maho and his Mother looked at him.

"Good Morning Son."

"Morning Arthur"

"Morning" was all Arthur could say before being overwhelmed by the need to yawn. "So what's the poop." 

"Well," Maho started, "Me and Miho have our final today against Pravda." She looked at him. "I was hoping you'd come along and watch. 

Arthur slowly smiled at this, before gently nodding. "I gotta support the family. Especially the world's best commander." His comments caused a few giggles from Maho as she got up and walked to the sink, rubbing his hair as she passed him. "Pravda won't know what hit them." He added with a smile. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, it's Orange here with my first work since 2020 (i think). Sorry for the long wait, a lot of crap has happened and stuff that has taken a lot of my time. I've decided to not continue with my old stories since well I can't remember what my plans were for them and instead will slowly make this one. I've got an idea for how I want things to work but I'm not sure how long it will be. My next part will be released soon, I hope but I also don't want to rush things.