Chapter 10

Long time no see

Long time no see.

"Y/n... I'm so sorry," he cupped my cheeks, taking a better look at a cut on my face. "It-... s-sorry, it was an a-accident," he worriedly looked at me.

I pushed his arm away from my face and looked him dead in the eyes, tears falling down my face. "It's always an accident..."

"Y-y/n..." Jimin stuttered taking a step back.

"I'm leaving..." I stated, turned around and headed towards the front entrance of the house. I couldn't bear staying at the same house as him so it was easier to just leave.

"Wait, Y/n. Pl-please don't leave," Jimin tried to follow me while begging me to stay. He was completely wasted so he was tripping on things on the way. He couldn't keep up with me, his legs were failing him.

I put on my shoes, a coat and opened the door, exiting this shithole of a house. I walked ahead into the darkness, not looking back.

I could hear Jimin screaming my name at least ten times until I was too far away to hear anything else coming out of his dirty mouth.

I walked a lonely road, my legs giving up on me by every next step I'm taking. My mind was so occupied, I wasn't even paying attention to my sloppy movements. I walked in the darkness, unaware of my surroundings, sobbing into my hands. All I wanted to do is to curl into a ball and cry myself to sleep.

I moved my body weakly towards what I hoped was the center of Seoul. I walked until I heard a ringing sound of my phone. Taking it out I was about to decline the call, thinking it was Jimin. I was surprised to get a phonecall from her at this late hour but I answered it anyways.

"Heeeeey! How my bestie doing?" Hana cheerfully spoke on the other line. "It's been a while, huh? Gotta talk more, I miss you a lot."

I broke into tears once again but covered my mouth with my hand, trying to muffle my sobs so she wouldn't hear it. She was aways a cheerful person and I liked it but right now wasn't a good time. I silently cried as I listened to her voice.

"How are you?" She asked softly.

"I'm good," I answered, chuckling into the phone like I didn't have tears on my face. "I'm doing good..."

"That's amazing to know! I thought you wouldn't pick up because it's like two in the morning but I'm really happy you weren't sleeping! By the way, are you outside? I hear wind through the phone."

Has she been drinking?...

"I uhh... I'm on the terrace," I quickly thought of an excuse, wiping my neverending tears. "Are you drunk? You talk way too much."

"How'd you know?!" I could hear her gasp through the phone. "You're always quick to figure things out... Anyways, I'm planning to visit you and your husband soon! You promised you would introduce us!"