Chapter 24

Wounded

Wounded.

"Y/n-ah... come over here," Jimin called me back to our set up space on a beach as he was rummaging through the bag.

"Coming!" I shouted from the shore where I had a little walk by the water. Grinning widely as I see Jimin take out a bunch of snacks we bought earlier, I increase my pace.

Thank goodness... I'm starving....

As soon as I reach Jimin, he looks at me and flashes a smile before I sit down next to him. My feet were covered in damp sand not letting me put my legs on the blanket. Wiggling my feet in the air to try and let the sticky sand fall off I groan in annoyance when it doesn't work.

"What are you doing?" Jimin questions as he notices my desperate movements while setting the food down onto the blanket.

"I want to put my feet on top of the blanket so I could sit in a yoga position but my feet are all wet and sandy," I pout.

"Awhh, Y/n-ah..." Jimin cooed, causing me to look at him with a devastated look. "There might be a way to fix that!"

"H-how?"

"Give me that water bottle," he gestured. I looked over to my side and grabbed the bottle, handing it to Jimin with a puzzled look on my face.

"What do you need it for? It's empty."

"Just give me a second, I'll be right back, okay?" He stands up and I nod before he walks away towards the beach.

I watch Jimin closely as he squats down in front of the water and fills the bottle with it. Grinning as he jogs back to me with the bottle, I fidget with my fingers as I'm waiting for him. Without any explanation he sits down on his knees in the sand and takes my leg just to place it on his lap. My eyes widen when Jimin holds my leg while pouring water on it, making tender movements all across my skin to get all the sand off.

"Jimin, I can do it myself-"

"Give me your other leg," he demands.

I set my other leg on his lap as my eyes are just as wide. He carefully takes all the sand off of my legs with a smile on his face, a pink hue blush overtaking my face.

He is so gentle....

Jimin makes my stomach tingle....

.......A-are those butterflies?

"Alright, almost done!" Jimin exclaims as he takes a towel out of the bag and rubs it softly on my skin, drying my feet and making them tingle. Noticing as I'm wiggling from the sensation, he looks over at me and chuckles when I start giggling at his touch.

When did Jimin become so caring and affectionate?

It's like I'm seeing a whole different person....