𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮

"𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀, 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗿"

• • •

𝐁𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 - 𝟏 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐨

After a successful job I found myself laying in bed next to a man I barely knew. I sat up stretching and finding my tank top laying on the floor. I sighed to myself, I had a headache a horrid one. I felt his arm snake around my bare waist pulling me closer to him. "Trying to sneak away I see" his voice was husky and dry due to just waking up. I laughed a little as his lips found my neck moving over the tender skin there. "I have work I have to get to, I'm a busy lady." I pushed him off me and climbed from the bed. I moved to my handbag and removed the gun hidden within. I moved it behind my back and walked back over to the bed "And you good sir are first on my to do list." His face light up with a smirk "Is that so?" I nodded smiling as I moved closer. "It is indeed sir" I removed the gun behind my back and placed it to his forehead. "I hope you're enjoying the view cause it's the last you'll ever see." Within seconds I had pulled the tigger and his body fell lifeless on the bed. I picked up my things making sure to leave no evidence I was ever here. I walked out of the apartment calmly climbing into a WCKD facility car waiting for me out front. I had completed my mission.

𝐁𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 - 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲

The boys had gotten me patched up best they could on a moving helicopter so I was breathing much more comfortably. "So you lied about your name, what else is a lie" Thomas yelled. I sighed "how about this, what do you want to know?" They all looked at each other before Newt spoke up "Who the bloody hell are you?" I smiled a little and groaned as I repositioned myself. "My name is Bek. I was trained since the age of 4 to an assassin for WCKD. A year ago I escaped and was living a peaceful life in Budapest, that was until teresa called me. She said she had friends in trouble so I came back to get you out. All the rest of the facts are on a need to know basis and you don't need to know." They seemed to be satisfied by that answer and I was fine with never telling them more ever. "Where are we going?" One asked. "Well we will drop you off close to the right arm. I assumed you'd want to go there? skip some of the desert." They nodded. 

-

We had been flying for what felt like forever. Minho hadn't said much to me since the rescue mission and I didn't blame him. I was a liar and even worse a monster. I missed his presence tho, I liked when he was with me. OH MY GOSH! I liked him! I glanced at him from time to time. He was handsome and kind. Always fighting for his friends putting the above himself. I admired that about him. I realized he had caught me staring when he snapped his fingers in my face. "sorry" I turned back around sighing.

-

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I knew she did what she did out of habit or maybe it was protect us. However it still hurt, she lied to me. I should talk to her I mean she did risk her life for us. She got shot for us for heavens sake. I walked up to her, she was sitting opposite the girl we had learned was named Yelena in the makeshift cock pit of the helicopter. "N-Bek?" She looked up at me fear and hurt buried deep in her eyes. "Yes Minho?" She called me my name. My real name. I didn't realize how awful it felt to have her say that till she did. "Can we talk?" She nodded and walked off with me. I didn't know where to start. I knew I wanted to talk with her but I didn't know what to say. "I'm sorry" she stared at me confused. "But you have nothing to be sorry for, I'm the one who lied and hid my life from you." She started at my eyes, those beautiful green eyes hiding all the pain I knew was there.

I moved my hand to her cheek rubbing over a bruise that was now forming I stared at it. She giggled "What?" "You have a bruise, what happened?" She started at her feet "I got punched, I'm fine I promise." I moved some hair from her face "You look exhausted Bek, maybe you should lie down and rest." She laughed "I don't have time for sleep Min." I smiled "there's my girl." She tilted her head like little puppy, a smirk plastered on her face "your girl? I rolled my eyes and she just giggled that sweet giggle moving past me to go back to Yelena. And I let her. I had my girl back that's all that mattered. I mean there were many things I didn't know and lots of questions I know we all had but I had her so it didn't matter right now.

-

𝐁𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I looked at Yelena and smiled "Aren't those two cute?" I nodded my head to the cuddling bodies of Newt and Thomas. She smiled at me "I think those two were made for each other. I can just tell." I sighed "I wanna have something like that" Yelena laughed at me "I think you could Bek, your just too- too- too you to see it." I nodded my smile slowly fading as I focused back on the sky ahead. "You know Bek I found him" I looked at her my eyes filled with shock and confusion. "You found HIM? As in him, him?" She laughed "Yes Bek, him." I couldn't help but smirk because everything was gonna be okay. Yelena had found him, the boys were safe from WCKD and we would all be happy soon.

-

𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐚𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

We woke up to the wind of the cold desert air. I noticed Bek now dressed in a white tactical suit making sure everything she needed was there. I wasn't sure why the door was open or where we were but she was ready to fight something. I looked out the window and noticed we were flying over a prison. It looked big and dangerous, surrounded by many guards. What in the world was she going to do? Was she crazy?

-

All the boys had woken up by now and were watching as Bek dangled from a rope hanging from the helicopter. Yelena looked back at us "Sorry boys, making a quick detour." No one made a sound their eyes still glued on Bek as she jumped off the rope landing in what some might call a superhero pose. She moved without thinking, or so it seemed. Men fell unconscious, some flew over railings and some just plain died. Bek moved effortlessly through the men to reach the big burley man we had apparently come here for. They began to argue bur I couldn't hear their words over the helicopters loud noises.

-

Bek and the husky man had made it back onto the helicopter and were settling in. He moved to sit closer to Bek and Yelena. Out of nowhere Yelena punches the husky man in the face. "Oh! Oh Johnny oh!" HIs voice was accented and thick. "Okay, why the aggression huh? Is it your time of the month?" Did he seriously just ask that? I could feel the tension rising in the small space we all occupied. Yelena rolled her eyes "I don't get my period, I don't have a uterus." "Or ovaries" Bek cut in. I could see the disgust and embossment rising on all the boys faces. "Yeah that's what happens when WCKD gives you an involuntary hysterectomy. They kinda just go in and rip out." Yelena speech was making the husky man very uncomfortable so uncomfortable he finally cut in. "Okay! Okay! you didn't have to get so gross and technical!" "Well I was going to talk about Fallopian tubes but okay" Bek and Yelena both laughed to themselves. The husky man finally sat down and stared at us. "who are these freeloaders?" His voice was laced with annoyance. "Can we throw him out?" Yelena was very clearly done with the man they had worked so hard to save "No lena I think we should wait till we get to a higher altitude."

-

𝐁𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

We had been flying for days and were finally preparing to land. We were closer to the Right Arm now and I knew the boys were anxious to get there. Yelena set the helicopter down and I made sure everyone was safe and had everything they needed. "Alright boys, this is where I leave you." They turned to look at me full of confusion. Minhos eyes bore into mine, full of fear and pain "Your not coming with us?"