𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

"𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿!" "𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿."

• • •

I was ready to save the boys all I needed was the go ahead from Yelena. I had finally made contact with her and she was fully in support of my plan. She was working hard to secure us a helicopter, we would need such a big thing to make sure we got everyone out. I was so excited to see her, tho I knew there were some hard feelings. When I left I didn't take her with me and I regretted it. I regret it everyday. Leaving her alone in the hands of Janson and Paige made me sick.

-

I ran as fast as I could to find teresa "She's gonna be here in 12 hours make sure the boys are ready!" She nodded despite the confused look due to my rushed manner. "sorry T I just have to make sure everything goes to plan or someones gonna get hurt." "I know Bek but i'm sure everything is gonna be okay" she smiled "you never fail." The words stung, I knew she didn't know what they meant to me but it still hurt none the less. "I will never fail you Teresa and if I somehow magically do it will be the death of me." I hugged her with all my might, I hugged her as if it was the last time I would ever see her again. I ran off to finish my preparation. It was gonna be a long night but I was ready.

-

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Thomas was getting restless, I mean we all were. It was becoming more and more obvious to all of us that we needed to get out now. But how? I sat on my bed and watched Thomas pace back and forth. "You need to calm down Thomas." He looked up at me with something in his eyes. Was it rage? "Calm down? Calm down! how can I calm down when its been them all along! We need to get out of here!" I sighed "we are gonna get out of here we just have to wait." "wait for what?! the mysterious girl teresa said would help?" I rolled my eyes "yes Thomas." "well she's been so much help so far! how much help is she gonna be now!" he's stressed and tired and I can tell. If I can get him to sleep maybe I can prevent him from doing something stupid. Newt grabbed his hand slowly rubbing his thumb over Thomas knuckles in an attempt to calm him down.  "Tommy you need to relax" his voice always made Thomas relax but it didn't seem to be working now. "Take a deep breathe Tommy, lay down its gonna be okay" he lead Thomas to his bed and sat with him.

-

𝐁𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I had 30 minutes to make sure everything was under control. I knew Yelena would know what to do but I had to account for several unpredictable boys. Even putting teresa in this plan was a little risky. I may be a well trained highly acclaimed assassin but I can only do so much. I made sure Yelena and I had ear pieces, it was going to make our lives so much easier.

15 more minuets.

10.

5.

Go time.

I started my walk through the halls making sure not to alert anyone of my presence. I was dressed in my usual attire, white blouse and black slacks. Out of nowhere I heard the alarms blaring and I knew it was because of the boys. "You've got to be kidding me!" I groaned but none the less continued on my way. I needed to find the boys before anyone else did.

I turned down another hall and felt an arm snake around my waist pulling me into a dark corner. I was ready to punch someone until I smelled it, his cologne. Minhos cologne. "Shhh Nat it's okay its us we're getting out of here" his breathe was hot against my ear. If I didn't have a job to do I would've found his actions extremely hot. I rolled my eyes peeling his arm from my waist and began to unbutton my shirt and stripping it from my shoulders letting it fall to the floor. Once my shirt was off I removed my pants leaving me dressed in a black cat suit. I could feel all the eyed glued on my figure as I walked away from the boys. "No Min, I'M getting you out of here." I moved with ease through the building keeping the boys close behind me. "We need to make it to the east side of the building I have a contact waiting with a helicopter." The boys were still too panicked and shocked to respond but I didn't mind. Less talking made my job easier, well easier until I found a hallway full of guards.

-

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Her legs wrapped around the guards neck knocking him to the ground while she not once lost her balance. She takes them all out seamlessly moving from man to man. It was as if she'd done this a million times. I was starting to realize she probably had done this a million times. I noticed the many weapons that hung from her body; guns, razors, knives and who knows what else was hidden where I couldn't see. Teresa told us about her, she warned us she was a liar but I didn't think it would be her. Maybe I had just hoped Teresa hadn't been talking about her. I had hoped that all she told me, all we shared, wasn't a lie. I was so deep in my thoughts that I hadn't noticed we had stopped walking and ran right into fry. "sorry man" I mumbled he just nodded and continued to stare. That's when I noticed it, our 'savior' had gotten herself trapped between a scary man we didn't know and the one we had all come to call Rat Man.

They were all yelling at each other. It was like they knew each other, not just as a casual acquaintance but like that had history. Loads of it. She was looking back and forth between the two men and if I didn't know better I'd say there was true fear in her eyes. I heard rat mans yells first "put the gun down! you're not going to kill your sister!" Sister? She had a family? "she's not my sister" the other mans voice was low and husky it sounded like pure darkness. Rat man held his ground "put it down. NOW!" That's when I heard it tho the girl was taunting him. She was pushing the scary guy to shoot her."Pull the tigger. Come on!" Her words were no more than a whisper.  Within seconds her gun was drawn and had sent two bullets into his head. Two bullets? I thought I heard three shots go off tho. She turned to Janson shocking him and knocking him unconscious. She never stopped. She was on a mission to get us out and that's what she did. As we continued on our way she kept a look of announce on her face till all of a sudden she raised her wrist to her face "hang on!" She was talking to someone on the other end. From the sounds of it they were bugging her.

-

We made it too the east tower and out to the roof where we were greeted by a helicopter. "Everyone in! Quickly! We don't have time of mistakes!" She yelled over the loud noises of the running helicopter in front of us. She was the last one in and closed the door. That's when I noticed it, three shots had gone off. The scary man had gotten a shot off before she killed him. She was holding her side, her hand now soaked in her own blood.

-

𝐁𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Go Lena!" I yelled to my sister sitting up front, she took off within seconds leaving behind a very angry Janson and team. I slumped down against a wall breathing heavy trying hard to contain the bleeding form the shot James had gotten in before I shot him. I felt like I wanted to cry. I had killed my brother. My only brother. My big brother who spent his life just the way I did, tormented and abused. I didn't have time to cry tho I had people to take care of. "everyone alright? Anyone hurt?" Newt piped up "Your bleeding!" I shook it off "Its just a scratch." Within seconds two boys had me sat against the wall and were tending to my wound. I closed my eyes trying to relax until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and met eyes with Minho. I couldn't tell, was he angry? or just tried? "Who are you?" His voice was laced with anger and sadness. I had betrayed his trust, I had lied to him. "I'm me" I tried to smile but his face only grew angrier. "Whats your real name, No bs." I looked to teresa and we shared a glance of pain. I sighed "My name is Bek, no bs."