Chapter 1

Percy POV

Finally, the giant war felt like forever but we have finally defeated queen dirt face. Now I can spend more time with wise girl. Right now we are in the throne room as drama queen is delivering his "oh so awesome and awe inspiring speech" **not** on how the gods have conquered every obstacle in their rule of their power. All around me, I could see my friends and fellow demigods looking at Zeus with fake awe and inspiration. Ha take that drama queen. Now we can finally relax with no stupid prophecy and no "soooo powerful" gods asking us for quest. And I might even get married to my wise girl! But first I need to get Athena permission and that means more quest. My life is total crap.

POV nobody

As the gods turned their attention to the Demigods they bellowed

"All demigods that participated in this war where we have gloriously defeated our enemies born to oppose it. We shall grant you all partial immorality." The room was filled with shock faces, nobody had anticipated that the "almighty" "powerful" god of thunder will be granting them such gifts, his paranoia must have lowered! "To the seven, Nico Di Angelo, Thalia Grace, Reyna Avila Ramirez-Arnello. We shall grant you the gracious gift if immortality. Do you accept?"

The seven + those offered POV

"We accept"

Sorry this is short but Shocking right? percy accepted immortality well the next chapters will be different. Byeeee