ONE

Year 2422

"Kim Asha, miss Kim Asha."

"Yes, I'm here," I answer, taking out the earphones. I like listening to old music. Very old, with old devices. I don't really like how music nowadays is transmitted, directly in the brain. Too much noise. I'm an old-fashioned twenty-five years old girl. I think it's due to my growing up in an orphanage managed by nuns. Maybe for that, I like the past so much. I never felt like I belonged here, the past is my real home. I find it more like me.

Recently I found this old group. They were called BTS. Really talented and famous around 400 years ago. I discovered that there are still people that are listening to their songs. They call themselves Army. I think this is the name of their fandom.

"Good morning. How can I help you?" The employee of the time travel tourist agency asks me.

"Hi, I would like to book a holiday in 2021."

"Very, well. We have some good places. Italy, France, USA. These are the popular locations. If I can suggest, Tuscany or Normandy would be perfect for you." He says.

I shook my head. "No, I want to stay in the 2021 Seoul."

"Very well." He starts to talk, then freezes a moment later. He looks at me bewildered. "Why do you want to stay in this same city?"

"Well, there is something I'm interested in. So, can you book me a three-week holiday?"

"What would you like to do there? We have various options. You can be a rich girl or a businesswoman, a student."

"I want to work. That's for sure. Can I stop here tomorrow for the details?"

He looks at me a little annoyed. "Yeah, sure."

When I leave the agency, I put on the earphones and press play. The song playing right now is EGO. Really one of my favorites. IDK, but the voice of this guy brings me a smile.

Smiling like an idiot, I walk towards the time library, to see what I can find about the group.

"Access to the historical database. Music, BTS" I speak aloud to the interface.

ACCESS GRANTED... Good morning, Kim Asha.

"Access to imagine archives. Group photos." At my command, a gallery of their photos opens up.

" At my command, a gallery of their photos opens up

Not only talented but also beautiful. I look at all their faces.

"Open members gallery and personal files." another page opens up with folders on it. I select the first folder.

RM aka Kim Namjoon.

I scroll through the photos, "Cute!" When I arrive at the biography part. The system starts to read.

 The system starts to read