THREE

It is already the third time I woke up in Hobi's bed. I was sure that I got back on the couch after he falls asleep, but it seems like he caught me again.

"Asha we need to talk" Hobi say from behind me while I'm preparing their lunch.

"Hobi Oppa, there's something wrong?"

"Yes. I told you to sleep in my room, so why I always have to get you back?"

"I'm sorry, but I don't think that's fair. That's your room..."

"Wrong. That's our room now and you can do whatever you like with it." He said interrupting me. "If I find you on that couch again, I will lock the door before sleep, so you can't run."

I looked down. Is he angry?

"I'm sorry Oppa."

"If you're really sorry than don't go back sleep on the couch or I'll sleep there too."

"You can't. It will hurt your back."

"So What?" I pull up my hands in defeat. "Good."

"Hyung, what all the fuss about." Jimin says enter the kitchen.

"Nothing much. I told her that if I find her sleeping on the couch again, I'll sleep there too."

"OK, now take this and go." I tell, passing them the lunch box. "Have a good day."

That night when the guys got back, they were super hungry but I didn't cook too much and I felt bad.

"Asha we need your phone number, so that we can call if something like this happens." Jimin told me.

"I don't have a phone." All the head now are on me.

"How come you don't have one?"

"Well, I never needed one." Well, it's not a lie. In the future it's not necessary, the interfaces are all over so if we need, we call out for them. I should have known that I was missing something.

"What? Who nowadays doesn't have a phone?" Jungkook asked.

"Me?" at that point all the guys are laughing and I join them.

"OK, what about a movie after dinner?" Jin told us.

"Nothing scary Hyung, maybe Y/N doesn't like scary thing."

"Oh, no I like scary thing."

At the end we didn't watch something scary but a comedy instead. I was sitting between Hobi and Tae.

************

The movie ended and I get up from the couch, when I turn to tell Y/N that I'm going in our room I found her sleeping with her head on Tae's shoulder and his head on hers.

"Guys look at this." I call the other taking out my phone and taking a photo. They really look the same. At the sound of my camera Tae wake up.

"Don't move." I whisper pointing at her.

He looks down and take her head off gently, looking a little sad. I scoop her up trying not to wake her. She isn't like the others girl. Is like she comes from another time. Innocent and polite. "Oppa?" she calls me. Her voice is so sweet.

"Yes?" I answer her.

"I'm heavy, put me down." She says with muffled voice.

"No, you're not. You're as light as a feather." I put a kiss on her forehead. I don't know why I did it but her response make me happy. She blushed and smiled.

I put her on the bed and cover her with the sheets, then I go take a shower. After I get into the bed, she turns to me and smile. She take me by surprised when she gets near and hugs me. Putting her head on my chest. I like how thing are going,  I feel so good that I also fall asleep.