THIRTY-FOUR

All the guests took their round to get photos with me and now I'm waiting with Dad. "Asha, are you ready?" Dad asks me. I nod and he helps me get up.

We walk down the runaway of the ceremony hall, with Eon-Jin and Jeong-Gyu, walking in front of us.
The hall is fuller than I expected and I start to feel nervous.

Friends of the guys, Saejin, some of the staff members, there is also their boss, and obviously their family. Hobi, once told me that they are like a big big family with seven moms and dads.

I look ahead and my future husband is standing there, a messy cry, behind a pair of glasses. He is so sexy when he wears glasses. I think.

Dad leaves me with him and goes to sit near Mom. I look up at Hobi. "Just for the record, you are extremely sexy with glasses on," I whisper to him.

He just laugh, "And you are the most beautiful on this planet."

"I am a planet, Hobi!"

"Then, you are the most beautiful planet in the universe."

The ceremony proceeded without problem. We exchanged vows and rings getting at the end of the ceremony. "...now I pronounce you husband and wife. Now you can kiss the bride." The officiant says.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Dad ready to throw himself at Hobi, to stop him from kissing me. Luckily Mom and TaeTae are restraining him, eliciting a burst of laughter.

When the ceremony concluded, Hobi took the microphone and started his speech.

"We want to thank you all, for coming to our wedding. Me and Asha are really happy, I am really happy.

Not many know what we... No, what I went through for this woman. Two painful breakups, and a long painful mind-wreaking coma.

There was a point when I thought I lost her, forever. Fortunately, as the strong-willed woman she is, she came back to me; and now she will give me two kids." He says stroking my bump.

I'm on the verge of crying, at this point. "Some years ago, someone asked us who we thought would have married first. As we all thought of Jungkookie at that time, but turns out it's me."

Everyone starts to laugh. "This girl, this woman that now is my wife, stole my heart from the moment I laid my eyes on her.

She's funny, caring, lovely but most of all bossy. The members know what I mean." The guys nods at the speed of light when he says that. My face starts to get hot from embarrassment, and I hide it in his chest. "But...she has a big flaw. She doesn't take care of herself. She doesn't care if she gets hurt, so I have to double worry. She would complain about everything if it was for her well-being.

She doesn't like when people spend on her, she becomes all fussy and starts 'You didn't have to spend so much' or 'No, I don't need that it's too expensive'...but even like this, I can't imagine my life without her. I love you babe, and I have a surprise for you. Look over there."

I turn to where he is pointing and I start to cry. Solar, Hyunjin, their parents, and Seo-Joon are here. I start to run to them but Hobi stops me. "That's what I meant. In full pregnancy, she starts to run, like a penguin." The hall starts to laugh.

He leaves the mic takes me in his arms and walks to them. I roll my eyes up and everyone laughs even harder.

Only when we're there he put me down. "Solar...how..." I cry hugging her.

"Hearty..." she's sobbing in my embrace.

"I asked Officer Park to bring them the invitation."

"Aunty, Uncle."