THIRTY

The warm congratulations we received didn't last long. All over the net people are saying mean and hateful things about her, like:

"And that pig is supposed to be Tae's twin? Hon, stop dreaming and get the f**k out of their life. If I was you I would report your surgeon, he really did a bad job with your face 😂😂😂"

"Kim Asha? Why she doesn't change her name in Slutsha, it would be more fitting."

"Just some word from my heart 💩💩💩💩💩👎👎👎👎💀💀💀💀"

"Hey Trasha why don't u go back from where you came and stop ruining our guys' life?"

"If I ever get near her, I will give her what she deserves 🔪"

"Can't we do something about this?" I ask.

"Hoseok, we already sent everything to our legal team. I know it hurt, but we can't do more than this." Pd-nim informs me.

"I hope Asha doesn't read all this shit."

"For now she's too busy packing to look at her phone," I reply.

A couple of weeks later, when the move is done, I get a call that we can go see the old dorm. "Sunshine, do you feel like going out tomorrow?" I ask walking into the living, I found her sitting on the stairs that lead into the garden.

"Sunshine, there's something wrong?" She turns and looks at me with red eyes. She's crying.

"Why they must be so mean. I didn't do anything wrong so why? I'm not forcing you, right? You're not marrying me because I got amnesia right?" She told me between hiccups.

I hug her tight. "Of course not! I'm marrying you because I love you, and I can't see my future without you in it."

"But, look at this! They are calling me Trasha, Slutsha. They are calling me names!" Crying harder.

"Let me see..."

"I bet everything I own that that bitch is faking amnesia just to marry Hobi."

"Sunshine!!! Look at your back, because she's just a gold digger."

"JM IS LIFE: I was her classmate at school and she's a damn bully bitch. She bullied me! 😭😭😭 Hobi runnnnn.

-HOBI'S WIFE: 😱😱😱 are you OK? Why don't you report her, so our Hope can get rid of that Satan s**t

-JM IS LIFE: 😔 now I am, but as soon as I saw her...I got goosebumps and all she did to me came back 😢😢

-HOBI'S WIFE: why don't we start a campaign? #Ashathebully# or #Ashathefake# so she learns not to mess up with my man."

The hashtags are trending everywhere, I get a notification and I take the phone from my pocket.

TAE: hyung have you seen what's trending on all our sns channels?

HOBI: YES! And guess who also saw all that shit?

TAE: my sister?!

HOBI: BINGO!!!!

TAE: how is she now? I bet she's crying.

HOBI: like a baby. It hurts me to see her like this. Can't you come here with the guys, and call also the girls? We need to cheer her up.

TAE: you call, we come. See you later.

I put my phone down and hug her from behind. "I know how it feels, and I know it hurts, but more people are supporting us. You know what really matters?"

"Your fans hate me. Did you read it, I was a bully!" Asha buries her face in my chest and continues to cry.

"You were not," I say giggling and the false accusations of that girl.

"How can you say that? She was one of my victims!"

"Believe me, you didn't go to school with her."

"You can't be sure of that!?"

"When your memories get back, you'll know why I'm sure."

The doorbell rings off, "I'll get it." I tell her, going the door.

As soon as I open it all the group pour in. The girls run to her hugging her tight, they know better the feeling and I let them take care of it.

We pass the evening playing games, having fun, and she seems a little better than before.

"Why don't we do a BBQ for celebrating the new home?" Jungkookie suggests.

"YES! That's a great idea, but who will go shopping?" Yoongi asks.

"Good question!" Tae answer.

"Guys I saw that a grocery store around here makes home delivery and I already put an order." Nam tells us still typing on his phone, "It will be here in about '30 minutes."

"Wah, as expected from our leader!" Jiminie compliments him.

At the end of the party, she was completely exhausted, I took her to the bed and I got in with her, hugging her between sobbings, she fell asleep. After a little while I drifted to dreamland too, hugging her tight.

After breakfast, I took her to our old dorm.

"Are you remembering something?" I ask her because she's looking left and right like she's trying to figure out what way she came from.

"I think I've been here before," She tells me.

"Of course, this is the entrance to our old dorm," I say once the car stops.

At the gate our manager awaits us. "Morning guys."

"Good Morning," Asha greets him bowing.

We follow him and get into the flat. She's looking around and I guide her through it.

"This was our dorm. Right there there was the living, that was Yoongi's home studio, the door over there was Nam's room, the bath is there and..."

"Where was your room?" She asks me.

"OUR room was that," I tell pointing at the door. She walks to it but suddenly she takes her head between her hands.

"It hurt!"

"What!? What's wrong?"

"My head, Hobi! My head hurts so much, I can't, can't..."

When she faints, my panic mode gets full control over me. "Asha, babe don't scare me. Open your eyes! ASHA!!!" I already risked losing her once, I don't think I can stand a second blow.

Fortunately, the manager is with us and promptly called an ambulance.

She's rushed to the hospital, where she is immediately admitted and after a few hours, she comes to her senses.