TWENTY-TWO

As soon as we get into the apartment Seo-Joon starts to talk.

"You remember the record you found?"

"Yes, and?"

"That record actually is about Asha." I feel my jaw drop. "It wasn't simple to discover it but it talks about her. By the way, where is she?"

"Left." He looks at me puzzled. "Asha broke up with him and decided to take a trip around the world." Now his jaw drops.

"Why? How long will she be away?"

I take a deep breath. "All year long."

***************

One year later

Finally, I'm home again. I want to surprise Solar so I didn't tell her I was back. Actually, I was supposed to get back next month, but I wanted to celebrate my month-day at home.

When I open the door, I stumble upon her and a guy making out on the couch. They didn't hear me so I take a step back trying to get out but I stumbled upon my luggage. "Aish!"

When they separate and look in my direction my jaw drops. Solar and Seo-Joon were kissing.

"When?" That is all I manage to say before a big happy smile creeps on my face.

"Please stop. You're creeping the shit out of me." Solar tell me jumping off the couch and running to me.

She kisses me. "Yah, stop kissing me. Now you have a bf, do it with him." I wipe my mouth, with a disgusted face.

They laugh and I with them.

"Where's my gift? Where's your hair?" Solar ask jumping on the spot.

"Jinjja? After a year all you think about is souvenirs and my hair? I thought I brought you up better than this." I tell shaking my head.

"You never did, I was the one." Sticking out her tongue.

"Now if you don't mind, Mom, I'll gladly take a shower and nap a little." They nod and I head in the bath.

I woke up a couple of hours later, to a good smell. I walk into the kitchen finding the two of them flirting while cooking. The scene really warms me up.

Who was the one who was crying because she wanted a hot boyfriend?

All year round I tried to forget about him, about them, all in vain. I got shaken out of my thoughts by our interface blips.

-Time police communication: Lucas Zhang escaped this morning, please be careful. End of communication.-

Solar and Seo look back at me with worried eyes.

"What?" I ask looking at their face.

"Asha, I don't know how to tell you this."

"Tell me what?"

"He sent treats to you all year long."

"WHAT!!??" I squeal. "Why you didn't tell me."

"It was my and Solar's dad's decision. We didn't want to alarm you."

I pass the week with anxiety. I will jump on the spot for every little noise.

I'm currently at uncles' home to celebrate my birthday and we just finished eating dinner. I go out on the balcony looking at the sky.

"Happy birthday TaeTae," I whisper.

"Why don't you go see them." Seo speaks from behind me.

I shake my head no. "After the way I left them? No, they surely hate me and maybe already found Tae's sister and forgot about me."