#2

I hissed as she tightened her grip on my arms. Pining me to the ground using her bare weight, her legs pressed to the back of my knees and my face pressed to the ground by her second hand. 

“What is it that you seek? Going after my crue and shooting black arrows to their back. We did nothing to you and yet you attack us” she spoke. Her voice is music to my ears despite her anger. 

I remind quite ote to her question as I sank into my mind

Why do I do it? What reason do I have to kill those wearing the white wings? Have I been going blind? Following the purposes I've been raised to believe in?

I opened my eyes to find myself loced in a cage made of metal like some type of bird. 

My Wounds wrapped in white cloth, stained by my black blood. The figure of the girl who pinned me to the ground just a moment ago cast shadow upon my Injured body. 

“Oh, you've awakened,” she said in what must have sounded like relief “it would be such a shame if i’ve accidentally killed you, wouldn't it?”  

“Why would you care for my life?” I replied “I’ve killed thousands of your kind, don't you seek revenge?”

She shook her head in disagree, her mouth tilting into a soft innocent smile before she spoke

“We aren't like those from the bottom of the world, we do not seek revenge but peace upon the livin”

“Peace does not exist” I replied

“And why would you think such a thing?”

“There’s no light without a shadow, no good without a bad. Its a cute idea for sure, but not possible” 

“Of Course it is possible”

“If so many want peace why isn't it peaceful? For years our fathers and mothers, sisters and brothers, have been fighting each other. Killing and slaughtering one another”
“We do not need to go in their path. They've been stepping on the same path for years and years to come, but why not change it?” she spoke with confidence.

“You can't change it. How could you? After all it was your kind who threw us from the havens, making us believe we are so bad that we can only live to our name, evil.”

“Then i'd be the first one to change it”

‘If only you knew what you were getting yourself into my dear……’

***********

Sorry the chapters are so short, I'm trying my best but this is me trying new things, I try my best in every book, and I usually write smuth so it's wired for me to write something else, and kinda hard to write it in details