#7

"Stop it Dimond! What happened to you?! You were such a pride to our family, what happened?" she said, her thumb rubbing against my cheek as I refuse to make eye contact.

"Mother..." I started "I thought that out of all people you'd be the one to have my back"

"They've brainwashed you, this isn't my beloved daughter whos talking" she said, her eyes desperate to find mine.

"This is your daughter talking" I said, finally looking her in the eyes "I was blind. You said that the angels are bed, that they would kill a demon with no hasatison, that their a cold blooded killers, but this is not true, they are just like us just in a different form. You lied to me"

"I only did this to protect you, Diamond please, just listen-" she said, holding my face to look at her directly

"No!" I said and pushed her back by her wrists "I am done listening to you, now I will listen to myself. Not you. You have two choices, the first is to join my side, and help put an end to this stupid war, and the second is being against us, all though, that would mean I'd have to humanise you. But just know, I will not hesitate to kill, she might but I don't, I told it to every victim so far and I would tell that to every victim to come. So, what do you choos?"

"I would rather die by the sword then to hold a hand out to the this filthy kind" she started "Just know, that your a discourse to the whole Huna family"

"No mother, you are"

With that she turned her back to me, only to be stubbed in the back.

"I said I won't hesitate to kill" I said next to her ear "just know, you died with only two daughters, not tree"