#3

The white colored trees turned green, the birds singing and the sleeping animals awakened by the warmth of the new season.

Can't believe it's been so long since she captured me.

Surprisingly she took good care of me, feeding me twice a day like I was her dog and letting me shower when I asked.

She's been pacing around the house for the last three hours, grabbing books and old long paper from the library that stretched through all the surrounding walls to the other room that occasionally had smoke escaping from the door and scared high pitched screams there and then that made me laugh.

She finally got out of the room and handed me a glass of dark purple liquid.

Her short dark colored hair tied into a bun behind her head by a purple ribbon, revealing her soft features. Her violet eyes shine as she smiles at me with excitement.

"What is it?" I asked confused

"Drink it." she orderd

"What is it?!" I said louder

"Look, either you'd drink it or I would pin you to the ground and inject it into your blood"

I rolled my eyes and took a sip of the worm liquid. It didn't taste bad, in fact it tasted like water but a little sweet.

"See? Not that bed. Now drink it all" she obaid and I followed her order.

...

I screamed with pain as my body burned. Tears of pain rolld from my eyes as I fell onto my knees. My horns falling in front of me as I shook with horror and pain. I touched the pace where they once were to find nothing but skin. I looked at my hands to find they've changed their color from human blood to a dark brownish color. I looked up at her only to see her standing there, emotionless as she looked down at me as I passed out from the pain.

"Oh my dear if only you knew there were other ways...."