#4

I slowly opened my eyes to see myself laying in the same metal cage. Amber sat next to my cage, reading a book with a dark green cover.

"Your awake"

"Why did you do that?"

She smiled softly "you were a danger. Your skills and power, you killed hundred of angels-"

"And your family is to blame for the death of thousands of demons!"

"I am nothing like the Freya family, I did not kill no daemon, never in my life have I and never will" she looked to the side with anger and discos in her eyes "I would humanise anyone who is in the way of my plan of peace"

"Amber, this is out of proportion! You can't do that! Please, there's other ways!"

She bent down and cupped my cheek "Dimond... what other way? Not all angels and demons want to kill each other, we just need to stop the once who do"

"You'd open a war between you and everyone else!" I screamed trying making sense into her head "Diamond.... I... I love you, and I know you might not love me and with my plan, we'd be able to at list be friends!"

"Do you really think you'd be able to humanise the one ruling the Heavens or the one ruling the depths of Gahana?"

"Can't know till I'd try right?" her expression turned soft as she looked at me with tears in her eyes "your free to leave"

Amber took the key off the shelf and opened my cage, setting me free.

I ran to her with tears in my eyes and forced her into a thigh hug, my brain didn't work, if it did maybe this story would have ended differently...

"I can't let you do it" i sobbed into the core of her neck "not alone"

She smiled and hugged me back "okay"