#6

And so we started. A war against the rulers

Little by little, getting villages of the white and red on our side. When first thinking about it, humanising everyone standing in our way does not seem like much, but, humans no longer have powers in this world and reality. Which means, I can be as strong as a human witch is nothing compared to an angel or a demon.

Once upon a time, before the great war, the humans ruled magic, and demons had yet to exist, there were angels, and humans, and those wearing white and gold who did not follow god, had their wings cut off by metal chains, leaving a scar where they once were. Beautiful and glorious, a pair of wings that were used as symbols of great power and good were burning in front of those who had lost them, turning the flame a devilish red colour.

Those who had looked like humans had given a pair of horns, long and noticeable, their colour darker than obsidian. The horns are quiet though, and if they would be damaged, within a night they would get back to their old stait. Those who weren't cursed with dark horns had their skin stained. Their skin turned into a bloody colour, those who lived to tail the tail had said that their skin felt it had been burned by thousands of suns, and the horns? They say that in the process of getting them, they tear your skin apart, leaving you with no power to stand or walk for days. The horns are part of your skole, so it'll be forever known that the skeleton that once belonged to them is a skeleton of a demon.

And to dispose of the creatures, they created the 'Deepens' a place no human nor angel is able to reach, to spare them from the horr.

And so it happened, the angels who once had a good heart had become toxic, some still had their heart held onto some kindness and good, some just disobeyed god and some had their one and only thrown into the Deepens and had become cold hearted to god, hating them for the result or begging for forgiveness in the name of their beloved, bet god had turned their back on them, so the angels had to become a demon to be with their loved one.

Over the years the Deepens had got the name Hell.

But Hell was a kingdom with no ruler, that until gods beloved angel had fallen.

Lucifer.

The legends say Lucifer was once god's favourite, being praised by god, he was god's right handed angel. Following every command, including holding onto the metal chain and having thousands of once "good" angels under him, screaming and begging for him not to do it.

After all they do say that having your wings cut off is the worst pain any demon and every angel could ever experience. A 100 times more painful than the worst pain known to man.

And Lucifer obaid, until he didn't. Some say that one day his lover had turned their back on God, so Lucifer refused to obey God for the first time.

And God got angry, with their own two hands they cut Lucifer's wings. But out of their love for the fallen angel this time, God didn't take not a single bit of Lucifer's power, unlike he did with the rest of the fallen angels.

And Lucifer was sent to Hell, swearing to revenge at the one he once admired.

Of course, some say it was Lucifer's kind heart that couldn't bear the screaming and crying of the soon to become demons' and so, his heart turned on him. Making it more than impossible for him to cut their wings needless to say burn them.

That way or another, Lucifer is no longer a favourite of god. He swore revenge at god .

It had been centuries since the war had begun. And now it's finally time to put an end to it.

And so, it was time for the great era of peace to come, slowly but surely, those who were against the idea were humanised and out of fear of what we can do, joined. Some would say thi is a terrible way of getting the peace we want but no one wants to go with unnecessary killing.