Frantic Fanfic: 7- tragedy.

TITLE: tragedy.

FEATURING THE CHARACTERS: baby kota's pinky toe, baby kota

WRITERS: tweekerz, blue, lem lom

RATED ALL AGES

baby kota was walking along the street when they hit their baby pinkie toe on the corner of a table. "ow!" they said, looking at ther pinky toe. "are you okay?" "no!" baby kota's pinky toe said, tears in its eyes. "that really hurt. how could you hurt me like this?" "im so sorry, pinky toe," baby kota said, heart breaking into pieces. they never meant to hurt their pinky toe like that, and they knew that it would never forgive them after that. "i really didn't mean to-" "no, i've heard enough." baby kota's pinky toe said angrily, shutting its eyes and turning away from baby kota. "we're done. i can't let you keep hurting me like this." "but-""no buts." baby kota's pinky toe finished, beginning to walk away from baby kota. baby kota's eyes glistened up, tears slowly streaming out of them. their relationship had been rocky as of late... but they didn't think it would get this bad. they reached out their hand, pleading, "please, wait-" "don't talk to me ever again."

--------------------

Baby kota watched the little toe leave. Baby kota was brocken. They really didn't know what to do. "W-what have I.. done?" baby kota thought.. baby kota ran after the toe. "I-Im sorry baby kota's pinky toe! I really didn't mean to!! I'm sorry. Okay? lets try this again. I promise I wont hurt you again babe.. just.. trust me. I will protect you. "..." baby kota's pinky toe didn't say anything. They looked down at the stinky bird poop stains on the ground. "babe.. look at me. just.. give me one more chance?" baby kota cried

--------------------

"I can't," Baby Kota's little toe said, "you've hurt me too many times. I don't think I can ever forgive you." The little toe wiped a tear from their face."Please I- I'll do anything! Just stay with me, please.." Baby Kota cried, reaching out for the little toe. They were so heart broken, so many things were piling up and this was the last straw. They thought that if they couldn't get their little toe back then they would never be able to survive. The little toe turned its back to Baby Kota and started to slowly walk away."I'm.. sorry. We're over. I don't want to see you again, sorry..." the little toe was speaking quietly, there was a mix of sadness and relief in its voice. "Goodbye, Baby Kota. I'm not your little toe anymore."The following week Baby Kota was in a state of deep depression. Whatever they did all their thoughts brought back memories of the little toe and everything they had done together. They had to get a stop to this, they had to try to get things of their mind. So they walked to the nearby McDonalds and ordered some nuggets. They sat down at a table by the window and cried. A few minutes passed, and then, the little toe showed up. It walked up to Baby Kota and smiled."I'm sorry, I'm never going to leave you again."

Fanfic created with #FranticFanfic.