Frantic Fanfic: 24- We Need to cook, edater

TITLE: We Need to cook, edater

FEATURING THE CHARACTERS: sussy chro, walter white

WRITERS: kota, cabag, fire

RATED ALL AGES

Chro, in among us form of course, walked into the house confused as ever...This was the first time they have ever met face to face since the edating happened. Chro's heart skipped a beat as she nervously looked around for his discord mod. The excitement and rush he got nearly caused the whole building to explode. Then, suddenly a voice as smooth as honey rang out from the house "kitten? are you there?". His bald shining head reflected off of the glass window. Chro was too stunned to even speak and by reflex put his hand over his mouth in awe and adoration. "My little kitten", Walter picked back up again "It's so good to meet you, did you enjoy the fortnite battle pass". Chro smiled as she ran into his arms and held him tight. "Yes.....But...Right now..I want hot choccy... Pwease"

--------------------

"w-walter white,,, i-" chro stammered, her sussy body freezing up, unable to move. he was unsure whether it was from her being petrified or just too much of a dumbass to process what was happening, but walter white spoke up

"kitten, is everything alright? daddy is here for you now, we are finally together?"

mr white was actually nothing like whatever chro expected. they had been e-dating for almost a year now, had frequent calls and conversations, yet every photo he sent was very vague, he never once showed his face in full. "was he ashamed?" chro thought. "i can fix him, hes so amazing, i hope he doesnt hate what he looks like "

--------------------

"WEE NEED TO GET MORE WEEEEEEED AND CRAKC CHRO. AND WE NEED TO BREAK BAD!" Screamed walter white passionalty into chro (amogus) form stuck in ice. "and you will help me! and together we will have amny children! and then we will commit tax fraud!!!!!!"

"oh no?!" chro thought. "I need to help him, he just wants to commit tax evasion and just enjoy his life, mayeb he isnt so bad afterall!" CHro heriocaally breacks out of the ice, and says "Im sorry walter for every misgjudging you, i will help you."

then walter white stabbed him. yeah. twist villain ig.

chros body morphed into half, as a huge bone (like i mean like the size of a stick huge) and died.

Walter white let out a heheheha, as the funny cloahs rpyale man does, and then left to commit tax fraud and throw pizzzas on houses, (i saw that one clip and thats it).

and walter later got enough money by doing tax evasion and fraud that she saved up for trans surgery, and became a sick girlboss! #slay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tje end

Fanfic created with #FranticFanfic.