Frantic Fanfic: 12- Prophet and the curse of his foot

TITLE: Prophet and the curse of his foot

FEATURING THE CHARACTERS: prophet's foot, toesWRITERS: jebi, chor, prophet

RATED ALL AGES

once upon a time there lived a person named prophet. prophet had what seemed to be a curse. his left foot constantly pointed to a certain direction for his entire life. one day, he decided to walk the direction his foot was pointing at. he walked for hours and hours, and then he passed a person. the foot started pointing towards the person. then the foot ended up smothering against that person's toes. prophet got the person's name and their name was chro. the end. #promatic

--------------------

The toes, in elaboration, were like the strands of hair from the Avatar movie. They entwined and transferred data- in this instance, copious amounts of STDs. #Promatic knew that moving forward together was the only way forward. Nobody liked them when they had STDs. Not because of the STDs, but because they kept dropkicking every single person in their path with their combined toe power. It wasn't your usual dropkicking. The entwined limbs worked as catapult slings, and the inertia from the dropkick launched people from sheer impact. It was nothing short of tactical. Now, there was only one issue. Toes were biased towards directional change, attracted to specific things like an electromagnetic field. It was drawn to nothing more than entwined toe battles.

--------------------

Then suddenly Tweek came in and said "OI OI OI! IT IS I! TWERKBRUH! EVERYONE'S FAVORITE GAMING STREAMER!" #Promatic looked at her and said, "yeah? everyone knows who The Twerkbruh is?" Only for Twerkbruh to shoot Prophet in the face with a shootgun, Chro then began to cry "TWERK!?! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SHOOT MY BF!?!" "Because I'm actually from another universe and am here to kill off weird alt versions of people!" Twerk said confidently before shooting Chro's knees out. Chro was crying in emotional and physical pain, "PLEASE DONT! All I wanted to do was dropkick children! Is that to much to ask for?" Twerkbruh looked her directly in the eyes and said, "If it involves toes, then YES!" before executing her. The End.

Fanfic created with #FranticFanfic.