Fanfic Frantic: 15- homophobvia

TITLE: homophobviaFEATURING THE CHARACTERS: pewdiepie, godWRITERS: dinky, prophet, jebiRATED ALL AGES

PEWDIEPIE! GOD! GAS STATION! What are we getting for dinner!? Sushi of course. UH OH! There was a roofy inside of our gas station sushi, we blackout and wake up in the sewer, we're surrounded by FISH-HORNY FISH, you know what that means: FISH ORGIE! The stench draws in a bear, what do we do? We're gonna fight it, bare handed, bear... NAKED!? OH YES PLEASE. We befriend the bear after we beat it in a brawl, then we ride it into a Chuck E. Cheese, DANCE DANCE Revolution, revolution!? Over throw the government!? UHh I THinK SOo. Next thing you know I'm reincarnated as Jesus Christ, then I turn into a jet, FLY into the sun, blackout again, WAKE UP, do a bump, WHITEOUT (which I didn't know you could do), smoke a joint, GREENOUT, TURN INTO THE SUN!

--------------------

Pewdiepie then woke up from his sleep, prayed to God as he got out of bed (because he's a Swistian) and got ready for the day. As he goes to his gaming setup, he sees Jacksepticeye sitting there, holding a four leaf clover, a glock, and a whiskey. "TOP OF THE MORNIN TO YA LADDIE MY NAME IS JACKSEPTICEYE AND WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER EPISODE OF HAPPPPPPY WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS!!!" Said Jack, very drunkenly. "Jack you're drink again, you need to calm down, and I know something that will help." Pewdiepie said as he went to the closet, where Markiplier was hiding.

--------------------

Jacksepticeye gasped. "MARKIPOO!"Pewdiepie nodded, "Yes uwu owo, he will help sober you up. Mark, wear that maid outfit hanging next to you and that bat in the drawer." Where is this even going? Up to your imagination. Just not anything sexual because that's weird and I would shame upon that tirelessly. Author's totally not ending it here because they themselves don't know. totally. Because theyre such a cool author.Fanfic created with #FranticFanfic.