Frantic Fanfic: 19- Ash and the mcsheep driveway from tweek's sheep discord serv

TITLE: Ash and the mcsheep driveway from tweek's sheep discord serv

FEATURING THE CHARACTERS: burger, ash

WRITERS: racoonima, nim, tweek

RATED ALL AGES

Ash was walking through the server, it was a wonderful day in Tweeksheep, but something was missing, Ash craved for a BURGIR.

Nearby Ash found the one and only Tweeksheep fast food, Mcsheep, she headed to te driveway

--------------------

Ash decided to walk in, it was quite pristine in their opinion. Not a dirty spot on the floor nor walls. Unfortunately, there was no person behind the counter, so they took matters in their own hands. Ash quickly strutted over to the counter, hopping right over and dashing to the freezer, they took out a bun, a patty and some tomatoes. Fuck, they loved burgers, they were glad they got the opportunity to make one. They've never felt so completed before. A tear slid down their cheek, looking like pure diamonds in a ravine. They were happy, for they struck gold.

--------------------

Once Ash finished her burger, the police came!

"FREEZE RIGHT THERE, BURGER THIEF!" The police yelled at her from in front of the counter. Ash had to make a run for it. She grabbed the burger hard in her hands and jumped through the drive-thru window, running as far away from the restaurant as she could.

"Our love could never be," she wept sadly, slowing her run to a stop as she was sure the police could never find her.

"But it can be now. We are together, Ash," the burger replied. Ash smiled with her eyes glistening with tiers. She perked her lips, bringing the burger closer in for a passionate locking of her lips against it's warm, seeded burger buns...

She took a bite. It was bliss.

True love really did exist. Not within other simple-minded humans, but inside of a sweet, freshly made burger.

(Sponsorted by Mcsheep)

Fanfic created with #FranticFanfic.