Forever and Always

It's been a week since I've talked to Harry. He texts and calls and tries but I refuse. He finally stopped last night.

It hurt a lot knowing he did that to me. But Maddy was always here and Jordan was becoming my really good friend. She was going to spend the night with me tonight actually.

I was so excited for her to come over. I was also really nervous. I thought that I liked her maybe. I was bi so I wasn't ashamed but she wasn't like that. I could tell. But I still hoped.

After school, Jordan got on my bus with me. We talked the whole ride to my house and it was nice. We got home and I gave her a tour of my house. We hung out and watched TV and then ate some dinner.

Then we went to my basement. I suggested we play a game. She agreed so I grabbed a piece of paper, pen, and a dice.

"What game is this?" She asked.

"On the paper I write the numbers one through six. We each roll the dice and whatever number you land on, you have to do what the paper says.

I made up six dares and wrote them down. Jordan suggested that I write down 'Kiss cheek' and I wrote it, blushing.

I went first. I rolled and had to go outside and climb a tree. So I did. It was kind of boring until Jordan rolled a three.

She had to kiss my cheek.

I blushed nervously and told her she didn't have to but she just said she would. I moved closer to her and she leaned in. She pressed her soft lips against my cheek and I tried not to grin.

She kept it short and pulled away. Then I rolled and got a three as well.

I was nervous. I told her to give me some time to work up the courage and she did. Eventually, I leaned in and kissed her cheek. She froze for a second and then I pulled away. It was very nice.

I knew exactly how I felt about her. I liked her. A lot.

She smiled and we continued our game. We got bored so we decided to go to bed. She wanted to sleep in the basement so we got changed and got into the one bed down there. It was a small bed so she was touching my left side. I could feel her warmth. We talked for a while about everything. But then she fell asleep, leaving me with my thoughts.

I looked at her sleeping face. She was really beautiful. I wanted to just lean forward and kiss her forehead... And before I knew it, that's what I was doing.

I pulled away quickly and Jordan was smiling in her sleep. She cuddled up to me and I wrapped my arm around her. She was asleep. She wouldn't remember any of this.

My eyelids were getting heavy so I removed my arm from around Jordan's waist. I smiled as I drifted to sleep.

We woke up the next morning and went to get breakfast. It was really good. We decided to take a walk to my river before her mom picked her up.

It was warm with a slight breeze that felt good. I smiled happily as I walked the short path with her.

"Wow this is beautiful, Sam."

She smiled at my river and I returned the smile. She had dimples and she looked really cute smiling.

We laid down on the grass and watched the clouds in silence.

She looked over at me and she looked so lost and confused.

"Are you ok, Jordan?"

She just nodded and then her phone went off.

"Hello? Oh hi mom...... Yes, I'll be there in a second..... Love you too.... Yup bye."

She stood up and so did I. She threw her arms around me and hugged me before turning to walk back up the path to my house.

I followed her, totally confused.