Forever and Always

Sam's P.O.V.

I was nervous. So nervous. I was proposing to my girlfriend of five years tonight.

I heard the car pull up and leaned against the wall while Jordan walked up the stairs.

She looked breathtakingly beautiful. Everything about her was perfect. Her eyes were shining brightly, full of wonder and disbelief. Then her gaze fell on me and her face lit up with love.

I smirked at her when she looked at me, feeling very confident of what I was about to do.

"Sam, wow." She breathed, stunned and amazed.

I smiled widely and took her hand, leading her to my homemade spaghetti.

After our food, I played my favorite song. Little Things by One Direction was the song because it meant so much to her and I.

I pulled her warm body into my arms and danced with her. Niall's solo came on and I decided that now was the time.

I got down onto one knee and grabbed the hidden black box. Inside was the most perfect ring ever. As soon as I saw it, I knew it was the one. It had a medium sized diamond in the middle with a small emerald on each side. Inside the ring, I'd engraved it to say 'Forever and Always -Boo'

I asked her to marry me and she said yes.

I slid the ring on her finger and it fit perfectly. I grinned hugely and then kissed Jordan with so much passion and love that I thought I'd explode.

She was mine forever. No one would ever tear us apart now.

Or so I thought.