Forever and Always

Hey guys! So erm this book shall be ending pretty soon... Maybe another 2 or 3 chapters :/ but don't fear! I'm making..... A SEQUEL :O the title will be released at the end of the next chapter ;) love you all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today's finally the day. I was going to be living with Jordan now. I still hadn't told my grandparents. I didn't know how. So I decided to take Friday (today) off school and move everything out and Jordan was doing the same. Then I'd write a letter to explain everything.

"Hey there boo."

I turned and saw Jordan standing in my room, waiting to get my stuff loaded into her car. I stood up and went to her and kissed her cheek.

I smiled at her, "Hey baby girl."

She grinned at her nickname from me.

It took about twenty minutes to load everything. Then I went to my kitchen table and gently set the envelope there. A tear fell down my face and Jordan wiped it away.

"Boo, are you sure about this?"

I turned to her and wrapped my arms gently around her waist.

"I'm completely sure of you." I whispered.

She smiled and then we went to her car to head to our little apartment.

*Several hours later*

My smile was huge. Jordan and I were settled in our new apartment finally.

I walked over to Jordan and kissed her. The kiss was passionate. My tongue traced her lips and she parted them, deepening the kiss. I moved my lips to her neck, trailing light kisses along her skin. I worked my way back to her lips and kissed her lips lightly before pulling away.

"I love you. I'm so happy we can finally come out and be us." I said, smiling.

She smiled back.

"Me too. But how are we gonna tell everyone...?" She asked.

"Facebook. Duh."

I pulled out my laptop and logged in to my Facebook.

"So I have a confession, everyone. I'm in love with someone. She's amazing. Yes, she. I'm gay and just moved in with my special girl <3 I love you, Jordan." I posted the status.

Jordan shut the laptop and kissed me. Not in a romantic way. In a kiss-me-or-I'll-die way. She kissed me with hunger and lust. Her hands went to the hem of my shirt and she pulled it off.

And that's where a very amazing new home present started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not the best chapter.... But it'a just a filler! The next chapter is when everything interesting happens. Vote and comment, please! Love you all!