twenty eight.

alyx🐻‍❄️

'bruuuh! look at this shit!' i turn my laptop showing nyier the security footage from the day skye came over

it shows every. mf. thing. shows her walking up talking big shit.

skye is tripping. she def caught tf up! i should send her ass to jail rn. she pregnant i don't want nothing to happen to her & the baby if is even my kid. so ima jus chill lemme finish watching this bullshit.

'watch.. we gon fuck, whether he want to or not.. thats my dick bitch!' i shake my head holding my hand over my mouth jus watching all these cameras.. she done fucked up.

i click over on the other screen to get the view from my living room that shows my living room & a simdge of the kitchen.

i fast forward alittle to see where she goes into the kitchen. i see her pulling something out of her purse & i get closer to my laptop to see what she pulling out it look like alittle white pill of some sort.

'THIS BITCH DRUGGED ME!' i look at nyier as he puts down the controller & walks over to look at the cameras with me. i rewind the tape to show her pulling out the pill out her purse looking suspicious.

'this bitch crazy.. i knew you ain go down bad like that. thas how she record you. go forward to when she was recording' nyier says, standing over me.

i scroll alittle further to see where she starts pulling out my phone, jus shaking my head. she rly got me bruh.

i watch her prop the phone up on the tv stand while im laying there unconcious. she climbs on top of me makign it seems as if im holding her up when she played this whole shit out. making me lose my girl & all her trust for me. she def gon hear from me. that shit fucking crazy, ian never met nobody that low down to do something like that.

'bruh this bitich rly trippin out. tryna make my life a living hell. straight up fucking raped my ass' i walk over to the couch putting my head in my hands processing everything that happened.

'tsk, now she pregnant. do you even think thas yo kid?' nyier asked

i look at this nigga like tf? 'bruh no cap. might be aint no telling where the nut went with this bitch. im full live unconcious & she riding my shit like im not limp all over...fucking drugged my ass' i shake my head & hear my phone notification go off indiciating i got a text message

i rub my eyes looking at my phone thinking im tripping out.

lanipooh😍🙈:
'hey'

'OH SHIT! lani jus texted me!' i stand up getting excited but remaining cool, calm & collective.

nyier start bust out laughing while sparking his blunt.. 'she got you wrapped around her finger, don't she?'