Haunted By A Pervy Ghost // EIGHT

Author : Sorry guys for the late update~♡
%%%

"Katsuki You Fucking Brat! Get your ass down here!"

Katsuki groaned and threw his head back before grumbling as he got up from his bed and made his way out of his room and down the stairs, walking directly into the kitchen where he saw his mother standing with a bowl.

"The fuck you want Hag?" Katsuki asked her grufly, eyeing the bowl filled with Ramen.

"Aren't you gonna a fuckin' eat brat? You've been holed up in that room for weeks now, its unhealthy" Mitsuki snapped at her son and shoved the bowl in his hands.

"Eat, and afterwards put your bowl in the dishwasher, I want my kitchen spotless" she said before walking out of the kitchen and into the livingroom, she sat down next to Katsuki's dad, Masaru.

Katsuki rolled his eyes and took a new pair of chopsticks, before going and sitting down nect to his parents with a frown on his face when he saw the Alien Documentary.

"Watching this shit again dad? Really?"

"It's interesting" Masaru said with a gentle smile as Mistuki snuggles into his arms and gave Katsuki a shit eating grin. "Aliens Exist pal, deal with it"

Katsuki rolled his eyes and started eating.

His mind instantly reeled back to his new house. After what happened that night his friends urged him to leave the house till they figure out a way to rid it of the demonic entity that was inside it.

After some time and some very heavy persuading he finally gave in and went back to his parents house. Of course he didn't tell them a thing about why he was back.

But that was what was great about his parents, they minded their own shit and let him deal with his own. If he wanted to tell them he could but if he didn't then they won't pester him about it.

Katsuki sighed and got up off the couch, he lost his appetite.

"Don't forget to put the bowl in the dishwasher!" His mother shouted after and Katsuki groaned.

"I didn't finish!"

"Then put it in the fridge brat!"

Katsuki rolled his eyes and threw the chopsticks, he used, away before closing a small lid around his bowl and placing it in the fridge. Just as he closed the door he heard it and smiled slightly.

"I'll get it" He said when he left the kitchen and saw his mom on her feet, Mistuki plopped back down on the couch and snuggled back into Masaru's side.

Katsuki went back up the stairs and quietly opened the door to the room next to his and smiled softly.

"K-Katchuki!" the small squeaky voice of Kitsuru, Katsuki's baby brother, washed over Katsuki making him sigh in content and warmth.

"What are you doing up baby? Hm? Did you have a bad dream" Katsuki asked softly and lovingly as he quietly walked over to the small crib and took his three year old baby brother into his arms, clutching the small bundle of blonde fluff against his chest.

Katsuki bounced and patted Kitsuru's little back gingerly as he swayed back and forth. Kitsuru always woke up with nightmares or just crying because nobody was around.

He usually shared a room with their other brother, Katsumi, who was on a school trip, he is Thirteen years old.

"That's okay baby, Your Katchuki is here, everything will be alright now little Kitsu" Katsuki hummed out softly when he heard Katsuru start to sniffle.

"K-Katchuki leave...l-leave Kitsu.."
Kitsuru sobbed softly making Katsuki's heart break.

"I know, I know and I'm sorry baby. Katchuki has a new house now and don't worry, I'll take you and we can have a sleepover some time yeah?"

"W-wanna...Wanna move in!" Kitsuru exclaimed as he pulled away and looked at Katsuki with his big, round and red watery eyes. His soft hair was curled into cute light blonde curls that framed his round heart shaped face perfectly.

"You're gonna have to ask the Hag about that buddy" Katsuki said softly with no doubt in his mind that his mom would gladly pawn both his baby brothers off to him, since he already has a good paying job and the perk is he doesn't even need to leave the house to do it, he works from home and he has a lot of time on his hands.

He's an editor for best selling books, Comics, Movies and even sometimes anime. He edits the scripts and even dabbles with the art and drawings. He became so good at it that people often recommended him.

To be honest, Katsuki didn't think he'd mind it if his brothers moved in with him, Kitsuru is reasonable and gentle, cute and cuddly, kind and honest to a fault while Katsumi on the other hand is a foul-mouthed little delinquent with anger issues but Katsuki loves both of them with his whole heart and soul.

Maybe he'll ask his parents about letting them move in with him after they took care of the current problem residing there.

"Why don't you sleep with me tonight hm?" Katsuki said softly, picking Kitsuru up and walking out of the room and into his.

Kisturu giggled as Katsuki plopped both of them onto the bed and sighed heavily.

"Wanna stay wif Katchuki forever and ever..." Kitsuru said softly as he stared at Katsuki with his big red eyes. Katsuki grinned and hugged Kitsuru against his chest.

"I want to stay with you forver and ever too baby"

After a long while of the two only laying in complete silence, did Kitsuru speak up.

"Tell me dat story" He said softly, tracing small patterns on Katsuki's chest.

Katsuki chuckled. "What story?"

"Dat one where da bad Mr Ghost chase youw out of your house an make you scared"

Katsuki's body went rigid as he sat up abruptly and stared down at Kitsuru with wide eyes.

"What?" Kitsuru asked with a pout.

"Kitsu...I never told you that before...where did you.."

"Of course you didn't silly! My new fwend told me! He say you know da story too and can tell it wayy better!" Kitsuru said with a giggle.

"W-Who's your friend?" Katsuki asked Kitsuru shakily and his blood ran cold when Kitsuru pointed behind him with a wide grin.

"He standing right behind you Katchuki, he say he wan hear the story too"

To be Continued~♡

Love you all!!!♡♡♡