DISCONTINUED

The title of this chapter says it all...

I'm sorry for those who started to like my story qnd I'm sorry to those followers who followed me because of this story pfft-

I mean, I liked the idea of this story as well and I was planning on setting a set schedule to update all my fanfics and whatnot after I came from the hospital and after I've recovered, which I am busy doing now.

I'm sorry I've been gone a long time, I'm not dead...well not yet anyways hehehehe...

....Something shitty happened recently that I didn't wanna let get to me...but I couldn't help but feel shitty nonetheless...

I have had multiple accounts on wattpad that I stopped all because this group of people keep commenting wierd things on my stories...

I'm an affectionate person by nature...whatever the hell that means...And I've been often told that it's projecting onto my characters...I mean, Just look at Smitten for God's sake😂. You could say I'm like that once I get or you get to really know me.

Jamey says I should stop being nice to people who hurt me...and I'm very deeply hurt...

"Why would you even think to write a story like this? Are you sick in the head too?"

"Katsuki isn't like that and will never be like that, don't kid yourself"

"I don't even know why I ever thought this would be worth my while"

"You people are the reason why nobody wants to watch MHA anymore, get Real!"

"If only I knew where you lived..."

...I'm not doing this so you guys could feel sorry for me...on the contrary...

I know who all of these people are who told me this..I know where one of you lives as well...don't be threatened though...I'm still in the hospital heh...

I'm not going to stop writing my stories just because you read it and thought it's not for you...

I don't even speak English! I have to sometimes use Google translate because I keep forgetting some things! Im trying my best Here and you're stomping onto all of that...God damn...😑😂

It's a simple solution really...

DONT READ IT! it's there for people who actually want to read it!

THE FREAKING TITLE SAYS IT ALL FOR FUCKS SAKE! 'HAUNTED BY A PERVY GHOST!' 'Smitten' 'DEKUBAKU Smutshots' WTF!?

In the future...I wont be so nice😊🔪

Look, I even wrote a goddamn essay because of you fucks!😑

This story will be paused till I get out of the hospital. When that happens I will make this story something wattpad will probably ban me for.

It will be the smuttiest, most nerve wracking, shameless fuck fest of a book, that you will cringe and beg for a chapter without smut...I'm taking to the fucks who clock into my book without reading the warnings...

I'm going to reinvent this story, so you can say I'm gonna delete all my previous progress...or I can just continue and start again from chapter one after this frigging essay..

You guys who actually read and like my story, decide, should I continue after this chapter with Chapter one or should I erase everything and start annew...it won't take long I promise and I'll have a set schedule this time...

Sorry for all the swearing! I've cussed more in this chapter than I ever did in real life😖

I won't stop my story...I really really won't, I will write this fic...and I'll make it worse and worse every damn time😂