Chapter 1 :Their Beginning

It was a both a dream of Lumiel and licht to create a future where both elves and human can reside with each other in peace, so when their path have crossed, it's only natural that they'd seek to continue their friendship in order to achieve their shared vision, but it is also prompted because of comfort and sense of brotherhood that they both received from each other.

"Oniisan, Oneesan~ You're going to meet the elves again? Take me with you! "

"No, Elle. They'd get suspicious. "

"Oniisan is right Elle. "

"But, I want to see them too! "

Lumiere noticed that their conversation had brought unwanted eyes staring at them at the Royal Palace, " Very well then. Come, but don't tell anyone about it till until we've found a good way to announce it. "

"Promise." Elle replied with a huge smile on her face.

She is so happy to meet her elf friends again and tetia couldn't help but smiled at her younger sister.

"Honestly you are one cheeky little girl are you Elle. "

Elle then faced her older sister. "Hehehe is it wrong for me to see them again Oneesan~"

Tetia smiled at her and replied. "No it's not wrong Elle but we need to be careful so that our secret doesn't leak until we found a way to announce it. "

"I understand Oneesan~"

They then faced toward the horizon with a comforting silence.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Licht was the first to welcome them, he had said that they were welcome to visit anytime and Lumiere took the invitation right away, bringing his little sisters with him.

"Lady Elleonora, are you feeling better? " licht had asked politely, remembering the tornado accident from before.

"Yes, I'm all well, thanks to you, licht-san~" she replied cheerily.

"Oh, it's nothing. " he flashed her one of his warm smile and they soon was taken by licht on a tour of the elf village.

"This is where.... "" This is...... " licht was explaining the places and the people in the village which made the human siblings gasp or awe in wonder, they would even wave at the elves and the elves would wave  back even though they don't quite grasp the situation yet. Licht was impressed by this, happy that the human were positive in their reaction of the elves.

"Wow I never knew nature could be so beautiful. " Elle look at the places in awe.

This made licht and her sibling smile.

A few hours had past since they came to meet their elves friends. That it's time to go back to the Royal Palace.

The human would only stay for a few hours maximum to not cause suspicion in the Royal palace, "I guess we should go now, Elle. " Lumiere had said which earn a pout form Elle,

"Can't we stay a little longer? " she Objected,

"No, it will raise suspicion! " Tetia explained and licht had laugh softly at Elle's reaction, he too wanted the humans to stay a bit longer,

"You are welcome to come again anytime soon. " licht had extended his hospitality, wishing that the siblings would accept,

"Oh, we have to come again, Oneesan, Oniisan~"Elle pleaded to her older siblings, even though Lumiere had already planned their next visit,

" Please do. "Licht added which made Elle turn to him and smiled at his help, and that made Licht wink softly at her, playfully following her plan of trying to convince Lumiere and tetia to come again. He was not known as the playful or a joker like Rhya, but he'd occasionally follow along someone's playful nature, and Elle and tetia seemed to have an abundance of it.

"Oh we will of course come again! There's much to talk and EXPLORE! " Lumiere lit up at the word explore.

Tetia smiled at her older brother antics when it come to exploration.

"Oh yes yes yes! " Elle grinned and that made Licht smile too.

"We'll wait for your next visit then. "Licht had extended his hand to Elle.

" O-oh? "Elle was caught of guard at the gentle behavior of the make elf and she placed her hand on his, which Licht then brought her hand towards him, "Until then, Princess Elleonora." and he plants a soft kiss on her soft hands.

"Princess tetia and Lumiere."he patted Lumiere shoulder and gave tetia a soft smile. After releasing Elle hand.

" see you later, Licht!" Lumiere had said as he turned around, tetia smile at licht and q follows Lumiere Elle quickly follows after feeling her cheeks turning red. "See you later, Licht-san~" she said in a high squeal, Which made licht smiled at her and he waved his hand at her. "Come back soon. Princess. "

As they Dissapear at the distance licht turned around and leaves toward his village. With a soft smile on his handsome face.

====================================

To be continued