Chapter 5: Firey language of love

"Have you gathered all the elves, Rhya?" Licht asked,

"Yes, your majesty." Rhya playfully replied as he points at the direction where the crowd is building.

"Oh, what is this?" Elle asked but then soon found Lumiere standing in front of the crowd while her elder sister Tetia is among the crowd.

"Come." Licht pulled Elle to the front of the crowd they then spotted Tetia at front facing their elder brother and Lumiere soon started speaking, "We can come to understanding each other now, you elves have truly amazing mana,and by combining the technology that we human created, we can now make this land more prosperous and safer. " and he finished with, "let's us live together, in harmony hand in hand. "

Licht and Elle both turned their heads toward each other at the same time, then they intertwine their fingers. Hand in hand, they will change the world, together.

Tetia look at Licht and Elle's intertwine hand and softly smile for she was happy for her younger sister but deep down she is worried for she know that the other Royal and nobles would be opposed of this union since Elle is a Royal the highest pos...

Tetia look at Licht and Elle's intertwine hand and softly smile for she was happy for her younger sister but deep down she is worried for she know that the other Royal and nobles would be opposed of this union since Elle is a Royal the highest position only second to a king. But she and Lumiere will do all they can so that their sister will be happy.

We see Licht and Elle sitting on an open field looking at the horizon, their silence wasn't awkward but it was a comforting silence as Licht turn his gaze at the lady beside him. Savoring their time before Elle leaves to return home. Elle sensing Licht stare turn her head and look at him.. She gave licht a gentle smile and ask. "What's the matter Licht. "Licht just gave a smile and said. " I wonder what the future holds for us Elle. "

"I don't know Licht but I'm sure it will be nice since human will be living harmony along side with elves. " she answered with a soft smile.

====================================

In other people eyes, it might seems like Licht was just marrying Elle because of her kind nature or just because of their shared dreams, but it's not just that.

Licht had truly grown fond of her company and he found himself craving more and more of the comfort that radiated from her,

And for the princess, she felt most safe being near Licht, and though Licht is the leader of the elves, he never made her feel like he was above her,

Elle is cheerful, full of smile but also shy around Licht.

Licht is much more mature and serious, hence why he doesn't show his affection in a cheesy romantic way that we're all familiar with, but he shows his growing affection in simple things like making sure she is safe, getting anxious whenever she doesn't visit the village in a long time, requesting Fana and the other female elves to make Elle more at ease, and taking Elle's side when Lumiere and tetia is teasing her too much.

The pace of their love was both fast and slow, they were fast to accept each other but they took their time to nourish the love shared between them,

But with every meeting, it was obvious, that each farewell became harder.

"Elle~" Licht had called Elle in a singsong way.

"Yes, Licht-kun?" Elle tiptoed her way to the elf,

"What do you think about staying here?"

"You mean...live here? with you?"

"Pricesely, princess." He smiled her, taking her hands into his and placing a soft peck on it.

"O-oh? W-what will I tell my parents?"

"The truth?" he suggested,

Elle scratched her head softly, Licht is a righteous in his ways. He wants to do it the right way, he believes and hope in the good side of the humans, but he is quite oblivious on the other part where some humans could be a fan of trickery, betrayal and Self-serving.

"I'll have to speak to Lumiere and Tetia about that, Licht."

He was slightly disappointed, but he smiled nevertheless," take your time, princess, I'll wait. "

"I'm sorry, Licht-" she started to apologize but Licht pulled her into his embrace,

"No need to say sorry, Elle. I want you to be happy and most importantly, safe." he used one of his finger to play with her hair, twirling her golden hair with his fingers. "I promise I'll keep you safe and happy." he a kiss on her forehead and he land his gaze on her, she was red as a tomato and he laughed at that.

"Don't laugh at me, Licht!" she playfully and softly punches his broad chest.

"Forgive me, forgive me." He chuckled and smiled gently, his gaze suddenly landing on her collarbone that was revealed though her sabrina top.

"Elle~" he called out softly, burrying his face on the crook of her neck.

"L-Licht?" she felt herself panic at his action and tried to pull away from him but Licht kept her secure inside his embrace.

When Licht was able to pull himself away, he was looking straight into her eyes, "I want you, Elle."

When Elle heard what Licht said her face exploded into a red hues that even rivaled the color of tomato. Elle nod for there was no way she could resist that request.

===================================

To be continue

Good day everyone I hope you like my new chapter.

I just want you guys to know that this book will only be short since there isn't a lot of information is given on what happened 500 years ago it's more like a summary but a long one.

Don't worry I will be also doing a book which will happened in the present black clover. It will be like a Book 2

So umm see you on the next chapter

Don't forget to leave a vote and comment on what you think of this chapter

S
A
Y
O
N
A
R
A

M
I
N
N
-
S
A
N